New Orleans trip report 1/30-2/02

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 7382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys-sorry this has taken so long to post.Too many long nights+too little sleep+too manny kisses from strange lips=a nasty cold!

What a fun and historic city!I had a blast!

Bourbon Street-lots of hype,very little substance.Lots of frat boys and silly girls drinking way too much-unless you are into picking up drunken frat guys(good luck)not much here.There are a few gay bars beyond the tourist throng-Oz and Bourbon Inn both had very cute dancers-but man!they are sooooooo crowded on weekends.

The Corner Pocket was a blast on Friday night.Lots of very cute young guys-this is definitely a twink lovers spot.Friday night is "amature"night and the had 21 young guys competing for the attention of a largish crowd.The crowd really started to thin out after midnight-we went to look for something to eat on Bourbon(I do not think there is any good food on bourbon st-we tried-they just slop on the sauce and sell it to the tourist)and returned to find lots of boys-not too many bar customers.http://www.cornerpocket.net/boys.on.bar.html

We went to the pocket every night.On Saturday I explored Rampart.Both the 7th circle and ninth circle held great promise-I will return,and I found a great blues place on Rampart and St.Anne.

The Double Play,and the Rawhide both had "working boys"hanging out.

Met up with Dirk(see New Orleans listings)and had a great time.He walked me all over the quarter saturday night-and then Gave me a great tour of the Garden District on Sunday.

I will return to NOLA very soon.Next time by myself!(I love all of the friends who met me there for my B'day-there just was not a lot of time for sex!)There are many thing that I wish to explore further.

Big Guy (or anyone from New Orleans):

I'm coming to New Orleans for a week of fun. Which of the bars would you judge were best for the rentboys/hustlers? Corner Pocket, Rawhide or Double Play? CP is often the one I see mostly listed as a hustler bar.

Santiago

Thanks for the report Big Guy. It is always nice to read about your experiences. And a Belated Happy Birthday :).

===

"You realize that life goes fast

It's hard to make the good things last"

Santiago,you will find working boys in all of the places I listed.The only thing about hiring the boys out of the pocket is that you have to wait till their shift ends-if they leave before it is a $50 fine for them,and another $50 if the want to work that night.

The bars on rampart have some really interesting nontwink guys hanging out.

If you put enough dollars in their G-strings you will most likely get some attention.You really have to try NOT to bet laid here.

Traveler1954, chatted with a twink from Mo. that will be in town today and be here till the 23rd. He was in the Louisiana gay.com room. Sent me some nice pics and will be available for outcalls only as he is staying with friends. Get back to me if you want to contact and I will give you his information.:+

Both the 7th circle and ninth circle held great

>promise-

The Ninth Circle has become my favorite place in NOLA. Those Cajun boys dancin' on the bar are hot!! And they go a little further than in the Corner Pocket.

However, I didn't know there was a 7th Circle!! Where is it, and do they have the dancers on the bar as well??

Traveller,$100-150 and some sweet talk will score you one of the boys from the pocket-there were some very cute butts there(not alot of meat though-you can definetely see what sort of boys Mike-the owner-likes)

Cock eyed optimist(why do I think of Mitzi Gaynor every time I see that?)The seventh circle is a couple of blocks towards Canal.They do not have dancing boys-officially!If some of the boys have the right kind of encouragment-well who knows!?!

It is kind of a dive,but I like dives(see my post on the Spotlight!)I was warned that it was a "Heroin Bar"!!!I have never heard of such a thing!It ain't high class I guarunnnteeee!But there was some very interesting charecters hanging out-Very nice and friendly bartender.

And If you are in that area-please stop by the jazz bar on St.Ann abd Rampart-it is only a five dollar cover and they had some great music while I was there.Enjoy!

>

>Cock eyed optimist(why do I think of Mitzi Gaynor every time I

>see that?)

Interesting! I think of Mary Martin, which shows that you must be younger than me!! HaHa We'll have to hear from Rick Munroe on this one!

The seventh circle is a couple of blocks towards

>Canal.They do not have dancing boys-officially!If some of the

>boys have the right kind of encouragment-well who knows!?!

>It is kind of a dive,but I like dives(

Thanks! I will check it out. I kinda like dives myself!! }(

I just got back from NO. Much of what has been said is quite true.

The Corner Pocket is chock full of twinks looking for extra cash. They make no bones about it. However, don't expectd them to be "full service" guys. You have to find out what they WILL do for the $150.

There are regulars there who feed more than dollar bills into their "tiny whities". You can't compete with them on those terms . Just make eye contact with the dancer , then smile and he will come to you without having to spend $50 just to get his attention.

This being Mardi Gras week, the dancers at CP started at 3 PM. The ooglers were packing the place all evening with maximum attendance at around 10 or 11 PM.

Bourbon Street was impassable and the Bourbon Pub could hold no more people. This was the only gay bar filled early in the evening like around 7PM, Other places were dead until 11 or so.

The Round Up and Double Play were empty and boring when I dropped in around 8 PM. At Double Play I picked up a real cutie (Chad) with long hair and took him back for $100. He claims he used to dance at CP. He says I was the first to try to fuck him. Since he needed the cash he was willing. Well, we only got so far before he couldn't take any longer. Anyway, I gave him an A for effort and A+ in looks, so I had a good time with him jerking me off in the end.

The next night I went to the 7th Circle where very hot guys were dancing but the crowd was thin, so I when out of the Quarter to the Marigny to Big Daddy's. This was pathetic group of over-the-hill guys and nasty looking Trannies. They were a scruffy unkempt ill dressed lot, much like a trailer park in the deep South.

By the way the amount of smoking in NO is nasty.

The Bourbon Street throng was mainly straight college kids that were dead drunk with many passing out, vomiting or pissing in the streets.A spectacle of that I never witnessed before. I never felt threatened but it was hard to get through the throngs. It was exciting nevertheless.

DP

6' 200, 8x6 top,goodlooking, hairy

Archived