Oceanside/Camp Pendelton

goingtorio
This topic is 7387 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Oceanside/Camp Pendleton

BE CAREFUL!!

I lived in Carlsbad and bashing gays was a favorite Marine past time. Most of the Marines I met were through other friends. Don't trust picking up guys off the street.

BTW, there was a big deal made a few years ago when a bunch of Marines earned a few bucks making JO movies in San Diego. That really helped drive the gay military guys further into the closet.

I'll second what the other poster said--caution! I had to spend some time in Oceanside a few years ago. Yes, there are tons and tons of very hot, young Marines around. Marines in general, on active duty, seem to have a real distrust of non-Marines. I used to hang out in a bar full of broke Marines, and they would barely say hello, much less let you buy them a beer or anything.

They seem trained on dealing with civilians near the base.

--EBG

I too will add a be careful. These guys are usually hot yet they are always on their guard. Keep in mind they live in a not very gay friendly environment therefore even those who might be gay friendly have a hard time doing so under this type of circumstances :).

• 3 weeks later...

Twenty-nine Palms

I can't speak from experience about Oceanside . . . but some of the Marines from Twenty-nine Palms find their way to cruising some of the gay hotels in Palm Springs . . . and they're dolls . . . face in the pillow-type dolls!

Archived