Spotlight in Hollywood=Last night was like old times!

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 7385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was at the Lovely Spotlight in Hollywood last night and it was like old times! there were 8-10 really hot guys working it.

I was met outside by the very sexy/smart Brandon

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=8602

Who i had a great time with last weekend.We sat and had a very long chat over many beverages and then I put him in a cab to go to a party(I plan to meet up with him again this weekend)

There really was something for every taste available-a real surprise for this place.

I want to state that Brandon is not a street hustler.He loves to have a good time with nice/generous men,he is very well travelled and a joy to sit and talk with.He is,IMO,a really great versitile playmate as well,and he is very well endowed!

As was mentioned in another thread(by IswallowU)this weekend is the 40th birthday party for the Spotlight-a big bash will be held on Sunday-11/09/03-starting around 4.Admission is $5 dollars and includes a drink and a very generous buffet.Hope to see lots of Hoovillians there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest msclonly

My cover was blown!

Ruby did not know WHO I really was, other then a friendly visitor to the bar in, when it was the only ticket in town.

Then one day he fell asleep on the sofa late into the nite with the TV on after he got home from the bar. And There I was on an early Sunday morning program talking about what my work interests were.

Never was able to sneak in the bar incognito, again!

:+

Archived