Numbers on a Sat. night

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7586 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

Last evening(Sat.) several friends and I had dinner at a Sushi restuarant that is right across the street from Numbers. We finished at 10:00 and decided to go up and have a drink as we could see alot of guys standing outside on the patio of numbers. I can't remember ever being there on a Saturday night, so I don't know if this is typical, but there were at least 20 "working" guys there! I would say at least 1/2 of them where IMHO, very hot! I know others have stated that it's dead there, very few guys working, etc., but I really think it depends on the night, full moon,LOL, whatever, but last night at 10:00 it was packed with both guys buying and selling!

Guest Tomcal_

Last evening(Sat.) several friends and I had dinner at a Sushi restuarant that is right across the street from Numbers. We finished at 10:00 and decided to go up and have a drink as we could see alot of guys standing outside on the patio of numbers. I can't remember ever being there on a Saturday night, so I don't know if this is typical, but there were at least 20 "working" guys there! I would say at least 1/2 of them where IMHO, very hot! I know others have stated that it's dead there, very few guys working, etc., but I really think it depends on the night, full moon,LOL, whatever, but last night at 10:00 it was packed with both guys buying and selling!

Guest Tomcal_

>I was tempted to drive down last night, wish I did now!

>

>Maybe there's something to the 25th-5th of the month 'rent's

>due' reasoning?

>

>Take home anything? :)

I was on a date! but if I hadn't been I could have easily been tempted, but then again I am saving up my energy, leaving for Rio on Monday!!}(

Archived