Spotlight

world traveler
This topic is 7595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is a guy that works at the Spotlight, he is the waiter/server during the day. Extremely hot body in middle to late 20's. Very hot to look at, and has a great personality. He makes you feel welcome and is very pleasant to each customer. I think he may be available when he is not working. Does anyone who frequents the Spotlight have any info. on him, or who may have been lucky enough to take him home?

Hello world traveler.I,unfortunatly,know everyone that works at the spotlight-as well as most of the reg's.

Does the man in question have a mustach?Height?Tat's,and what day of the week was he working(oh and if it is the Black fella,his name is David-Great guy but does not "work"

Oh and was this recent?

He is white, about 6' maybe, a tatto on his arm or upper shoulder. He was there the last time I visited about 2 months ago, and he was there before then. He seems to work until the early evening or late afternoon. Wears fairly tight fitting levis. He says he was married at one time. He came over to me and chatted 3 or 4 times while I was there. Should have got him while I had the chance. Oh, well will hope he is there again when I visit in Oct. He is certainly a hottie.

Exactly my type.

WT

If he had dark brown hair his name is Orin.Nice boy-likes a drink now and then/Large uncut unit.

He has kinda faded out recently,unfortunatly I have not seen him for a while.

Cliff and Bud are the barbacks now,and buisiness has slowwwwwww,so they could both use a lil'help.

If the fella had lighter hair(thin build)that would be Sean,have no idea what has happned to him.

Archived