What Does This Guy Have In His Mouth?

Guest Les
This topic is 8191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry guys...picture was way too small...

src=http://fs7.dotphoto.com/MemberImages/212347/iB0A2C61E-F09D-4EA1-BF6C-971E8A2DB175.jpg

Comedy aside:7 I'd really like to know!

Take care, Les

Why Les, of course it's the new inflatable Truth Teller doll. Packaged so compact that you'd never guess that it would blow up into a lifesize (5'6") model of the real thing. You can pick it up from T2 himself every weekday afternoon at the make up counter at Barneys. Although it is meant to be plowed (his twat is formulated to take at least 10 inches), it has multiple uses. I know that BuckyXTC dresses his in little girls dresses and continually plays "On the Good Ship Lollypop," before finally popping it with a pitchfork. Now CraigSF39 and I place turbans on his head and use hundreds of the dolls as target practice before each muslim extermination excursion. You really should run over to Barneys today to pick up your own T2 inflatable. I can think of no more ideal Christmas, Kwanza or Hanukkah present. I believe they're even hanging them from the Mosques in Mecca this Ramadan Season.

Later.

PS. Just give 30 minutes on the hammock.

Guest Joey Ciccone

It looks like some cosmonauts' cast off vacuum sealed body-waste pack (too coarse and cubed to be NASA's.) Must've fallen to earth from Mir.

>Comedy aside: I'd really like to know!<

Like Adam, I think it's beef jerkey. A fine diet if it makes you look like that!

Guest Tampa Yankee

Thanks Les for the post of the week, especially for the blow-up. I must be allergic to this guy -- I have suddenly developed an itch...

:9

Archived