San Antonio

world traveler
This topic is 7686 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Check the streets immediately surrounding the clubs The Saint and Heat. Those are the areas I've seen them at, assuming the weather is decent. I'm not currently aware of any clubs that might have hustlers in them. If you find any, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Chuckster ;)

SA does have its fair share of streetboys, but beware: They're a little rough around the edges and in the past have been known to hurt clients. Not good.

Most of what you'll find behind The Saint & Heat are trannies anyway... this is, unless it's your thing. A quick drive around the block, you've become a human lolly pop & 'she's' out the door $50 richer. Efficient, eh? I will warn however that the SAPD is out in full-force, even putting plain-clothes officers out there for busts. AYOR type of thing.

As for Hawk getting hit on by so many... I told him not to wear his 'I'm not a hooker, but my boyfriend is' t-shirt a million times. Did he listen. NOPE. What can i say, he likes to live dangerously ;)

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

LOL! What the hell, you couldn't have taken 15 minutes, that would have been enough time for some "toothless, tranny Cletus", especially if I'd worn a wife beater!? :) I didn't know that you knew me that well! What the hell can I say, I LOVE that edge of existence danger! :) Makes it HOT sometimes. But seriously, you are what I like best! :)

Archived