Great scene in Houston..

Guest TexasTaurus
This topic is 8008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TexasTaurus

The streets are still kind in Houston. I have read on here where Hustlers have disappeared from the streets of many major cities. No true in Houston. The streets were loaded with some very NICE stuff. Houston has four hustler bars! Cousins (prides themselves ont their hustlers), 611 (supposedly although I have never met anyone there), Mary's (Could be #1 if they worked at it) and EJ's (#1)!!

EJ's has something for everyone. Twinks, muscle, daddies.... White, black, brown. Cut/uncut! English/Spanish! It is the #1 hustler bar in Houston!!!!!

Cousins is #2. Be careful here. Rough place! The hustlers here are mostly street trash (love it). All colors, ages, languages.. Most of the hustlers here are chemical friendly (too much for my taste), a little rough around the edges, and even some that are straight(?). Lots of drag queens. Again, exercise care here.

611? Yawn!

Marys? Hit and miss. Could be #1 if they tried harder.

• 2 months later...
Guest flibbits

EJ's is #1? I've been there...what I've seen could scare the devil. By hustlers do most people mean homely older, overweight guys pretending they're younger?

Careful Mr. Flibbits you know E J's has a mirror behind the bar.

My experience is that there are usually many attractive albeit variously confused young men seeking temporary "adoption" in this facility. While this is not my personal taste nor practice I do understand that it might be for some. It's a big world of many tastes and desires. ;-)

Texas Taurus doesn't point out that one major reason there are a lot of drag queens in Cousins is that they have drag shows several nights a week. In fact, they are the only bar in Houston which has paid drag shows on a regular basis. Sure, some of the bars do feature one paid drag entertainer as an MC, etc., but last time I checked Cousins was the only bar in town paying the whole show cast. There used to be more bars doing that but that business was a casualty of the AIDS epidemic, or, rather, of our approach to doing something about it. So many benefit shows! All of which were performers working for free. Most bar owners didn't/don't even give the "girls" free drinks. And all of their tips go to the charity. I was a part of that movement and I am proud of most of what we accomplished, but I wish we hadn't hamstringed this business while we were about it.

Guest TexasTaurus

Quite right. I did not mention the drag shows at Cousins.

I have just returned from Houston and found everything about like it was, although EJ's was a bit of a disappointment this round. Several young hustlers but nothing to write home about. Of course, Cousins was just Cousins ... Drag Queens, street hustlers, and a few old queens (me and a few more) wanting to be hustled :9

BTW, have you tried Nsomnia? I met three very nice hustlers there. Seems like a great place to meet late although with one security guard for every three patrons there is not a whole lot going on except behind the trailer in the parking lot:)

Archived