The Block in Montreal

CT Dick
This topic is 8051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just spent a great three-day winter weekend in Montreal and am pleased to report that “the block” is still thriving. Every hour of the afternoon or evening when I passed the corner of Ste-Catherine and Champlain, there were at least two or three guys milling around.

On my first night I hooked up with a cute mid-20’s guy named Joel whose hair was beginning to show gray. He didn’t speak English but I was able to work out the details. We got back to my hotel and I found him to have a nice body and large, cut dick. I enjoyed jacking him off but he then ran to the bathroom and cleaned up. I called him back to help me get off. As soon as I began to shoot, he was up again. He was cute enough that I wasn’t disappointed for my US$25.

The second night I met an English-speaker from Vancouver named Eddie. He was very pleasant to talk to and was a kisser who did great oral. He has a large, uncut dick that was hard the whole time. We got off together after at least a half hour. He charged me US$37.

Finally, I met Martin on my last night. He was a small guy with longish black hair and sparking eyes. He too had a big, uncut dick. He kissed and reciprocated my blowjob. He charged $20. The last two were really erotic and pleasant experiences. I paid Eddie $50 and Martin $37 after promising him $31 if he gave me a slow, good time.

The most interesting part of the story is the chat I had with Eddie. He has been in town about six months and made friends with the other hustlers. He says they are mostly straight or bi- and usually confused about their orientation. Most of them are not strung out on drugs.

I asked about dangerous guys and he told me that the other guys take care to keep them off the block. He said that if a john comes back and tells that he has been roughed up or robbed the guys work the hustler over and either make him pay back or stay away. They are very concerned about their reputation. It was good to hear.

Dick:P

Guest Thunderbuns

I agree completly. Any time I have cruised this area and picked up local boys, the amount of $$ they ask for is embarassing low. I know there is high priced trade in Montreal if you want to look for it but the young locals seem glad to do it for a song. What a refreshing town!

Thunderbuns

• 2 months later...

Archived