Miami and Miami Beach Street Hustlers. Where can you find them?

Guest chubsksesc
This topic is 8114 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest chubsksesc

I am usually very good at finding Hustlers in cities but Miami and Miami Beach have totally eluded me.

The only thing I have heard is that a few hang out outside the Cactus Bar. Well, a few is being generous. On many Friday and Saturday Nights I have found myself alone out there. Where can I find them? HELP!!!!!!!

Guest chubsksesc

Can anyone expand on this info on Cactus Bar? Is it hot every night or just the weekends? What time is best to find them?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LOVEHANDLE

I have always been lucky finding them near the Boardwalk: just love the Boardwalk. Collins Avenue in the 17000's! There is the Gold's Gym in the same building as the Boardwalk and right across from that is a billiard place: most the the hunkiest guys I have found just in the vicinity, and to top it all, the police station is right in the same area so you really feel safe. Maybe after awhile, visit the Boardwalk, there you can sample the goodies before you even "buy" them!!!

Sent in a review of the Boardwalk, and still waiting for it to be posted, Hoo?

Guest LATINLUVR

yeah the boardwalk is fun but has recently been closed down by the city of sunny isles florida..any other suggestions?

>yeah the boardwalk is fun but

>has recently been closed down

>by the city of sunny

>isles florida..any other suggestions?

Is this accurate.? I have read nothing of this

in Miami/Lauderdale papers?

Guest LATINLUVR

trust me its accurate..went there saturday..big sign on the door..call them..there is a recording explaining the situation..any other suggestions please....thnx

Guest LOVEHANDLE

Yup, the boardwalk was closed by the city, guess they don't want any gay bar under them. Outlookflorida carried the story sad to see this landmark go.

Guest chubsksesc

Yes it is true, the Boardwalk is closed. With all these hot guys in Miami there has to be a Park, street, bar etc. where they frequent. I went to Cactus and there was nothing there.

>Yup, the boardwalk was closed by

>the city, guess they don't

>want any gay bar under

>them. Outlookflorida carried the

>story sad to see this

>landmark go.

This is the text of the article...

The Boardwalk….Closed For Now…

Not Forgotten…And Will Be Back!

I am very displeased to write that as of last week the Boardwalk, Miami's most popular dancer/stripper bar has

lost their occupational license and was forced to close their doors. I spoke with Boardwalk owner Victor Zepka (who is

also a personal friend of mine) today and he did confirm that the Boardwalk is closed for now until he decides what

direction the future will take for this almost 18 year old bar/club. Victor did tell me that he will be back and has been

looking at different options for over a year. When Victor opened the Boardwalk in Sunny Isles many years ago during the

1980's the town was a strip of aging, cheap 1950's hotels and low rent shopping centers. The town was part of

unincorporated Dade County that had no local police department. The Boardwalk was in a world of it's own where no

one bothered harassing this small, but very popular gay dancer/stripper bar. However, over the years property values

escalated in this ocean front town where the aging $15 a night hotels were replaced with multi-million luxury condos.

Soon after the building boom started about 3 years ago Sunny Isles created their own police department whose

headquarters and town hall were located on the second floor, right above the Boardwalk. That was indeed the beginning

of the end of the Boardwalk in spite of how hard Victor attempted to save the Boardwalk. A tremendous amount of

support from other bar/nightclub owners and the Gay community always was behind Victor to help save the Boardwalk

and for years the support helped save the Boardwalk. As I said earlier Victor Zepka will return stronger than ever and

will keep the Boardwalk tradition going strong once again. Stay tuned for more information as it comes available.

Guest chubsksesc

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Victor, but I do hope you will pass on our appreciation for the service and entertainment he brought to the Greater Miami community.

Please let him know there are many who are behind him and would gladly help him to come back in a big way.

In the mean time, effective immediately, I will no longer go to Sunny Isles to support any of the restaurants or other businesses in protest of their action. If they don't want my Gay Bar money, they must not want my Gay Restaurant money either.

Oh, and election time can be a B*tch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jerzyboys

South Florida Street Action

Street Hustlers poor. Biscayne Blvd. (by Cactus) was a waste.We went on a night when straight "go-go boys" attempted to entertain us. Street Action, if you like crack heads who look like tbey haven't showered in a month, then thats your bag. Same by Flamingo Park.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brusselsgrif

RE: South Florida Street Action

I USED TO LIVE BLOCKS FROM THE CACTUS AND IT WAS MY "CHEERS" HANGOUT AND I MUST SAY I SAMPLED ALOT OF THE BOYS AND EVEN TOOK A FEW OF THEM IN. HOWEVER THAT WAS 20 YEARS AGO. I JUST FOUND MY EX-LOVER OF THAT TIME STILL LIVING IN THE SAME NEGHBORHOOD AND VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE OWNER OF THE CACTUS. TO MAKE THIS LONG STORY LONGER I'M TOLD THE OWNER CHASES AWAY THE BOYS AND DOES NOT WANT IT TO BE KNOWN AS A "HUSSLER" BAR:-(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

>One word: Twist

>

>Another word: Washington Ave.:7

Definitely Washington Ave.! I was walking down Washington and some guy

(hooker)stopped me to ask me how business was along there.;-) I almost started to laugh wondering how he knew I was a hooker also(I was on vacation, NOT working). I told him that I had noticed several cars cruising by a couple of blocks down and that he might want to head in that direction.

JEFF

jeff4hire@aol.com

>>One word: Twist

>>

>>Another word: Washington Ave.:7

>

>Definitely Washington Ave.! I was walking down Washington

>and some guy

>(hooker)stopped me to ask me how business was along

>there.;-) I almost started to laugh wondering how he knew I

>was a hooker also(I was on vacation, NOT working). I told