orlando huslers

Guest noahsoto
This topic is 8260 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest noahsoto

anyone got any advice on where to go to find some young street hustlers in orlando? i would greatly appreciate it. i know there used to be some good action at OBT & colonial, but everytime i go by there anymore it seems dead. thanks guys

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hustlerlover

i found a couple of street hustlers on amelia near the orange blossom trail. i'm in that area, as my work brings me there. i was getting alot of looks smiles and nods when i drove by. i though it was for drugs, because that is the area for it. i stoped to talk to a couple of guys that gave me the nod and smiled at me as i drove by. thay were quick to offer sex.( j.r. and chuck) at that time i was working and couldn't take up the offer. but i will soon.i cruze that area alot now, amelia to westmoreland left to colonialand back down the trail to amelia again. behind the 7/11 on westmoreland and colonial thay sit there every morning and watch cars go by thay give you a smile and a nod. but be careful some look kind of shaddy to me. don't carry alot of money with you just in case. j.r. told me he doesn't stay there long, cuze the cops cruse the area alot. he comes and stays there on ameila for about 1/2 hour, leaves for an hour than comes back for 1/2 hour. most of the day. he sits on the stairs on ameila and has the nicest smile.(watch out for the cops in that area)cruse around the block twice and then leave for awile. after you go around a couple of times thay'll know why your there and will be watching for you

Guest hustlerlover

i just returned from the ameila st area. there was several guys out there, the first guy that came to my car asked me to take him to a liquer store, i though it was just a line to get in my car. come to find out it wasn't he realy did want beer and drugs. when i told him i wasn't into that i was just looking for sex, he got out still very pleasent not rude or violent or anything like that. i didn't feal threatened he was still very nice, i droped him off and went around again. i picked up a young guy in his early 20's. he was dressed sk8er stile bandanna on his head, facial hair, baggy shorts worn low, i told him what i wanted he said ok and took me to a place to park. he did his thing and we never once talked about money. when he was done i gave him 20 dollars and asked if that was alright. he said yes and than i brought him back. i would have liked to return the blow job but i was new to the area and wanted to get out. he is realy cute. (daniel) when i droped him off on ameila st the first guy was there and yelled out sorry. i couldn't beleve it such nice guy's in that bad part of town. i can't wait till i go down there again. ( it was about 8 pm when i got there) i don't think i will go there to late at nite though.

Archived