Atlanta Street Hustlers

Guest bollo
This topic is 8172 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bollo

Before the Olympics in 1996, Cyprus Street in Midtown Atlanta was the street for male prostitutes. There was a bar called the Gallus in the basement of a building that was their hangout. With the cleaning up of the city for the Olympics, the Gallus mysteriously burnt down and the cops chased the street trade away.

Most of it was bottom of the barrell, but sometimes you could find a decent trick.

Now are their any street hustlers left in Atlanta? I suspect they've gone online.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ponce continues to have something for everyone (male, female, trans). I've been given the hustler stare more than once at the Shell station at Monroe & Ponce. The stroll runs from City Hall east to about the Krispy Kreme, but you don't really see many people until about 11 or so.

• 2 months later...
Guest ipaytoplay484

The boys can still be found in Midtown currently on Spring St. between intersections of Peachtree Pl, and 8th St, Abercrombie St, and 5th St. If you turn right off of 10th St onto Spring St. (Oneway) stay in the far right lane and drive slow, the guys will usually grab their crotches or flash you. Continue down Spring St. to 5th St. and turn right, go down and take 1st right on Williams St. (Oneway st., very dark) there will usually be a few guys along this stretch showing large black cocks. Williams St. will run you back into 10th St., take a right and you can make the block again. The ideal time is from 10:30pm to about 3:00am weekdays, weekends all day and night.

This is a great area if you like big black dicks. The guys Ive picked up have always been clean, and very friendly. Most were obviously drug users, but always peformed and were never the desperate types.:p

Guest DaveInAtlanta

DaveInAtlanta (David)

DaveInAtlanta@hotmail.com

http://profiles.barebackcity.com/profile.asp?19506

I found a street boy/hustler on line. Ty Roland. I just posted a review on Ty. Don't miss him, guys! This kid (now 30) is outstanding. There ought to be a place where street trade can post themselves with ease. You can contact Ty at TyRoland29@onebox.com

He's got a profile (it tells it like it is) at BareBackCity.com and pix at pixxcity.com. His rates are reasonable. Check him out!:9

Archived