Washington DC Street Trade

Hoover42
This topic is 8251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is there any respectable street trade in DC?

If so, where do they hang out these days. I have fantasies of picking up some guys from the new 9:30 club (young punks appeal to me) but that probably won't happen.

Anyway, I rememeber there used to be guys hanging out around the old Chesapeake House (9th and G?) before that block was turned into car lot and then an office building.

Is there any M2M street action in DC?

Guest andreas

The only two places for street trade that I have heard of is Mr. P's and the Fireplace. The Fireplace is on P and 20th? (Dupont Circle area) and Mr. P's is a few doors down.

You can of course try La Cage, Zeigfields and Wet. They are all strip clubs.

-Andreas Mikeals

[link:www.andreasmikeals.com|http://www.andreasmikeals.com]

• 3 months later...

<<Anyway, I rememeber there used to be guys hanging out around the old Chesapeake House (9th and G?) before that block was turned into car lot and then an office building.>>

Oh, wow, that's at least 10 years ago. "The walk" used to be around 8th & I, NW, across from the (then) new Convention Center and what used to be the Greyhound station.

There was a small triangular "park". At any time of the day or nite there would be working boys there. In good weather they'd be playing frisbee until spotting their regulars driving by.

That all dried up and blew away about the time the 'Peake closed. (I was there that nite.)

It was never the same in DC.

Archived