How about a Happy Beginning?

glutes
This topic is 2004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Erotic massages have a happy ending, how about the happiness at the start?? Then all that tension would be gone, and you can enjoy the massage as just that.

A new (to me) masseur tried it on me, I actually like this new technique!

Guest josephga

I have one client that likes it that way. I start him face up do the happy beginning, flip him over do the massage, then flip him over a final time for a happy ending. so he gets it twice.

>I have one client that likes it that way. I start him face up

>do the happy beginning, flip him over do the massage, then

>flip him over a final time for a happy ending. so he gets it

>twice.

:9 :-) :9 Other guys should adopt your strategy and technique. In my knowing how my libido works-- I'd like this to happen to me especially from a super-hot masseur!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest josephga

I have done the happy ending at the middle point of the massage but only a few times. 90% would have it at the end. and a few at the start. I have 1 guy that gets 2 massages a week and he gets a release at the start and at the end. then i have a few that are so relaxed they dont get one at all..

• 10 years later...

I went to a guy in St Louis who asked me to start out laying on my back - naked and in some type of chair that had me leaning back like a recliner. Just the scene of it all, me leaning back, naked and waiting for him to come into the room exposed had me hard as a rock. He started off right away very sensual rubbing my balls and cock. Before long I shot witbin 10 minutes. I had never experienced anything like that. I don’t think he gave me another at the end, but I still look back and remember that set up.

I had one massage where he got me off right when I flipped over. He was very kind and assured me the massage would continue. I don’t know if there was plan for an ending too, but I was still hard, so we made out a little and i got off again.

The happy beginning, I feel, has its pros and cons. On the one hand, I like the idea of being relaxed throughout (I get hard even when getting therapeutic massages from chain places, even though I know nothing is gonna happen). On the other, I like the build up, especially if it’s someone I’m seeing for the first time.