Tampa Bay Masseurs

M7477
This topic is 6042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was wondering if anyone here has tried Justincredible massage in the Tampa Bay area? He advertises in the theraputic sectino of the Creative Loafing weekly newspaper (formerly known as the Weekly Planet). It is rare to see a theraputic ad with a shirtless hunk so I was wondering if anyone has had one of his massages and if he offers any "extras." ;-)

http://www.print2webcorp.com/marketplace/tampabay/creativeloafing/ClassifiedSearch.aspx?r=4&l1=Body%2FMind%2FSpirit&l2=Massage+Certified&op=0&t=3&keys=&Categories=Body%2FMind%2FSpirit_Massage+Certified

Guest Havan_IronOak

>I was wondering if anyone here has tried Justincredible

>massage in the Tampa Bay area?

I sure haven't but please report back if you do see him.

There ARE two guys that I have tried in the Tampa area that give a credible (NOT incredible) massage and are more than willing in the extras area.

Check with "At Your Service" at 727 520-7071 and ask for VAN. He's a 28 year Kentucky boy that is always advertising in Craigslist http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/229077460.html I understand that he was liscensed in KY and does a reasonably good job though he's a bit rusty. I've submitted a review on him for this site but its still in the queue.

AYS also has another guy Junior that does a reasonable massage (and just about anything else you'd like) -review also in the queue.

• 10 months later...
Guest pj4florida

I have had two huys I see for massage both excellent especially if you want really hot boys doing it and experience a great happy ending. Axel and Lucas in Tampa. They are awesome and worth every penny.

I even hired Axel to travel with me this past weekend to Key West and besides as great massage he is one hell of a nice intelligent guy

They are both from Prague

Around here, Houston, it is not at all unusual for a strictly therapeutic masseur to advertise a picture of himself with his shirt off. And then to get noticeably upset, though still polite, if you ask him if he does anything else. As a matter of fact, I go fairly regularly to a great masseur, very deep preassure, who won't even do abs he's so concerned about staying legal. Won't do pecs on the first appointment or without being asked after that. Yet my paragon's business cards have a back lit silhouette of him (I guess it's him) and it sure looks like he's totally nude in the picture. LOL

No dick shadow, of course.

Guest zipperzone

>Yet my paragon's business

>cards have a back lit silhouette of him (I guess it's him) and

>it sure looks like he's totally nude in the picture. LOL

> No dick shadow, of course.

Almost sounds like "bait & switch"

:) :)

• 2 weeks later...

>I have had two huys I see for massage both excellent

>especially if you want really hot boys doing it and experience

>a great happy ending. Axel and Lucas in Tampa. They are

>awesome and worth every penny.

>

>I even hired Axel to travel with me this past weekend to Key

>West and besides as great massage he is one hell of a nice

>intelligent guy

>

>They are both from Prague

>

>

I will be in Tampa next month and have not seen Axel and Lucas advertised. Where can I get details on them and set up an session?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pj4florida

There is two excellent boy from Czech Republic Axel 813-451-1148 and Lucas 941-284-4647 Axel is very cute and Very Huge Nude Massage guy Gay for Pay Massage while his friend Lucas is Bi not as hung but both are to diue for in looks

Lucas advertises on http://www.men4rentnow.com and Axel Advertises also but only usually in Miami/Ft Lauderdale area but they both live here in Tampa

Both are awesome I can tell you from numerous occasions also Fantasy Boys from Orlando http://my.gay.com/creative_peace are excellent and here like two fridays per month

Orlando all the time

• 2 weeks later...

Archived