Long Delays at Times in Posts Appearing

ready182
This topic is 8200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Viewmaster

>Hang around for a while. Post regularly and in a positive

>manner. Sooner or later the moderators will get tired of

>releasing your posts from the queue and whine.

>

>Or write to HooBoy directly.

If I'm wrong, please correct me. As I understand it, the little icon after a name indicates unmoderated. If that is so, I don't see how your statments jive with some of the consistently contentious postings by a number of the people in this thread. Help me understand this.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Petty Tyrants

<<Had you just been honest from the beginning, a lot of time could have been saved.>>

If I were trying to be dishonest, I wouldn't have told you that I was ignoring your posts in the queue for now.

As I said, when I've had a little break from the utter hostility present in almost every post of yours, I'll resume reading/releasing them. In the meantime, I defer that task to other moderators.

Sometimes it will work in your favor. (This post certainly was released promptly.) Other times it may not. But as I said, the situation is of your making.

Guest bottomboykk

>My only point, which you proved, is that when the power to censor Internet site discussions is given to pathetic little twirps who have no importance or power in their real lives, they abuse it by causing to be suppressed those views and/or participants which

they dislike.

Nothing of the sort has been proven. As we've said before, as it is the truth, we immediately release probably %99.9 of the posts of the few people who are still moderated. As soon as someone gets a good track record going, we start lobbying to get their status upgraded. It is extremely rare for a post to be left in the queue, and even rarer for anything to be deleted/censored. All in all, posts are released in a quite timely manner.

Very few of your posts that I've released have I agreed with, but I didn't hesitate to release them because, reprehensible as they were, they didn't violate the rules. I figure your words will allow you to hang yourself just fine; there's no need for me to censor them, even if I were allowed to.

>If I'm wrong, please correct me. As I understand it, the little icon after a name indicates unmoderated

That is correct. But it's not much of an indicator. The board software has been a little frisky lately about counts and the icons.

>I think the only person I haven't been accused of being is

>(thankfully) deej.

>

T2

Well, you haven't been accused of being me, but you might as well have been for how much time your tongue spends up my ass. I sure wish I hadn't told you about those bordeaux enemas.

Later.

PS. It was tasty on the shortribs, though, wasn't it?

Guest regulation

>I believe that they have actually suggested that you are one

>of my screen names.

Is this the thanks I get for creating you? Oh, how sharper than a serpent's tooth it is!

>Definitely - I'm the unintersting, inarticulate, "scummy

>little liar" side of you. Everyone needs one of those.

I can think of no one better suited to represent that side of me. :-)

Archived