NYC's Best Masseur--Robert of NYmusclemassage.com

RobG
This topic is 7134 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've enjoyed reading the comments on masseurs in New York so I registered on this site today just to voice my opinion on the guy that I think is the best in the business--Robert of nymusclemassage.com. My next appointment with him will be #8 and I've never worked with anyone that many times, or found anyone who better combines a professional, therapeutic, deep-tissue massage with a sensual rubdown. Absolutely top of the line. Took me years of shopping around and a lot of disappointing sessions to find him. Just wanted to let you guys know that if you were considering working with him, there's no one better. Also the nicest guy in the world.

Guest backbaygayguy

Hey Rob, I agree with you -- Robert is the best, I've seen him several times and always try to schedule time with him when I'm in NYC. He's profesional and easy to work with, and his techniques are terrific -- and he's easy to talk with and a great guy. He's spoiled me because sessions with other guys frequently don't measure up to my experience with him.

Archived