San Diego -- Who can you recommend

Guest jaybirdAZ
This topic is 7233 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jaybirdAZ

OK, guys. I'll be going to San Diego next week (week of the 14th) and I haven't been there in years.

I'm looking for attractive, smooth guys (age no consideration) who give a great therapeutic massage, but are also willing to go nude, with mutual toching and maybe more.

Who would you recommend?

I've never tried Paul before, but I believe that he may be listed as "amBiguous Bodywork" at massagem4m.com. Can anyone confirm is this is the same Paul?

Do the search for San Diego. I've also had Seaon "musclehealer.com" His is totally legit...but excellent massage.

amBIGuous is definitely Paul Coder. If you go to his website there are pictures of him. If you do a search you will probably find several more. He did 5 or 6 videos for Falcon and others and a layout in Men magazine early 90's?

• 1 month later...

Well, I did find a Puerto Rican masseur. His name is Peter and his ad is in Update. He does have a webpage, but I forgot it.

Anyway, he has a room set up for massage very nicely, with a table and plenty of towels.

It was a nice, satisfying, massage. He is a very friendly guy, slightly pudgy though. But masculine...he had me help push his stalled Jeep. I needed a massage after that!

Archived