San Francisco Massage

Moose1961
This topic is 6283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest you check out the 'search' function here, and narrow it down to 'masseurs'. This topic has been discussed before.

My personal recommendations are:

Jeff: handsome young Asian, thorough massuer 415/282-3797

Teddie: buffed body-builder 925/487-3402

Both do 'in' appointments with no attitude, very clean surroundings with table, music. Complete...

>yes i did that. but i know how things change on the scene and

>was hoping for some up to date information.

>

>I didnt realize asking about it was such an inconvience.

>

>I apologize.

Please Moose, no need to apologize. Just trying to help you out when it comes to using the search function, it really is great.

Hope you enjoy your visit to this fine city, if you need further - don't hesitiate to contact me. (A further bit of advice, if you look-up in the Bay Area Reporter's 'Massage' section, be very, very sceptical of the pics and descriptions in general.)

Thanks. I met Teddie on my visit last year. Saw him first at the Nob Hill then later enjoyed his massage skills at my hotel around the corner from the Nob.

This year though, I am down around the Embarcadero.

If anyone has anything else, please PM me. Im just concerned about the people in the BAR as thats a big fraud in some cases. Also with some I have seen at sf gay massage.com. Learned last year w/ Phillip and his no show act.

I've mostly gotten guys from the BAR over the years, and mostly had good to excellent results, with a few clunkers. But yeah, don't always trust that the pic is within the last five years.

I move from masseur to masseur depending on my mood, needs at a particular moment, and other quirks, but here are the guys who are still practicing who I have seen within the last 4-5 years and who I think give excellent massages:

Eric Masao (deep tissue) 673-3662 (have seen quite a few times, including about 8-12 mos ago)

Jereny http://www.massagem4m.com/masseur.cfm?id=11700 (but his place wasn't warm enough for me - I tend to be on the chilly side but you may find it okay -- so I only saw him once)

Philip (hopefully not the guy who was a no-show in the other comment)

http://berlinboy.com/ (pic is out of date; have been to him several times, the last about 3 years ago. I find his place un-relaxing as he has several pets including a chirping bird. It might not be a problem at night, though, or he may no longer have these pets.)

Leki 553-4111 (saw him once about 3 years ago; I experienced him as being a bit strange, but it was a great massage)

Now if only I can find an excellent masseur who specializes in Wat Po Thai massage!

Oops! Just reread your question where you said "sensual" in which case Eric Masao might not fit your needs (depending on what you mean by sensual). The other 3 would probably be considered as sensual masseurs by many, especially Jereny. Leki did an unusual bit of training for a bit at the beginning by moving my legs around above the massage table (I was on my back) and talking me through breathing out through my butthole; not sensual in the usual sense of the word but it was a very interesting sensation.

>talking me through breathing out through my

>butthole; not sensual in the usual sense of the word but it

>was a very interesting sensation.

You breath through your butthole, and it is a interesting sensation?

This adds a new element to massage for me!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A new find for me is 'Chai'. He is a handsome no-attitude 28yo from Thailand, I let him perform a traditional Thai massage on me, very interesting and sensual+++.

Does IN calls near Civic Center $70/hour w/ shower included.

415/596-3854

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

No, I have not seen Teddy, but tomorrow I shall see Carlos who is visiting San Francisco but will be leaving on the 03rd of February 2007.

Near the middle or the end of this month, I plan to see Mark; he's Jake's partner.

...will see Jake again and again and again, too! Of all of the masseurs that I have seen during the past 16 months, he is the BEST as far as I am concerned.

I wrote a review two weeks ago, but unfortunately, it did not go through, but if you wish to read another review of Jake's skills, go to http://www.massagem4m.com, and read the review under San Francisco!

>No, I have not seen Teddy, but tomorrow I shall see Carlos

>who is visiting San Francisco but will be leaving on the 03rd

>of February 2007.

>Near the middle or the end of this month, I plan to see Mark;

>he's Jake's partner.

>

>...will see Jake again and again and again, too! Of all of the

>masseurs that I have seen during the past 16 months, he is the

>BEST as far as I am concerned.

>

>I wrote a review two weeks ago, but unfortunately, it did not

>go through, but if you wish to read another review of Jake's

>skills, go to http://www.massagem4m.com, and read the review under

>San Francisco!

I'd presume that one will now have to go to Jake's website to read as well as view and make arrangements. He's no longer at http://www.massagem4m.com. I'll probably see him the latter part of this month or early next (March 2007)! Axiom

Archived