Wilmington Del. Area Food Thief

LovesYng
This topic is 7767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

x( Hey guys on AOL m4m chat rooms with Masseur "Wilmhottie4rnt" in the Philly area. I hired this young man Friday night to visit me at my hotel around Philly airport. After showing up 1½ hours late, no big deal I was not going anywhere. He showed up with a big hot food bag saying he was so hungry he had to eat, again no problem because I was not leaving the hotel till Sunday morning, he was so nice he even got me a can of soda and offerd me some of the food. Now the best part, when I went to check out on Sunday there was this extra charge from the sports bar restaurant for take out. He had the BALLS the charge his meal to my room without telling me. The hotel did take the charge off my bill after they seen it was not my handwriting on the charge slip. It's not even the $13.66 charge, it's the BALLS that he would go to the restaurant and charge using my name, if I'm not wrong that is FRAUD. Maybe that is the way they do things up in Canada because that is where he is from, he is a student down here going to college, but I don't think so. About his massage, I'll get into that in his review.

Well I sent him a E mail and had a DAMN good laugh on his answer below to me. Now I feel so bad for this young hungry man,NOT.

"Subj: Re: Hey

Date: 2/24/2003 12:29:44 AM Eastern Standard Time

To:

XXXX, that was not intentional...I ordered the food and was asked what room I was in so I gave the room...and signed the receipt. I had evey intentoin of telling you but I honestly forgot. There was no ill intent behind that...why would I scam you for a chessburger and onion rings if you were going to be paying me for my services...thik about it...it was a mistake and I absolutely forgot telling you about it...I was going to even tell you to take it from the amount you were going to give me but once I got in there we started talking and then I had forgetten. I understand you are upset and you have every reason to be, but please dont mistake an absence of good judgement and memory loss for "fraud" or ill inten because I am not like that."

Oh he just forgot, what a shame, maybe next time I meet someone new I won't do any talking so they don't forget to tell me anything:+

Guest wilmhottie4rnt

First off let me say that I was late due to traffic and the bad weather which I traveled in to see this guy...

Second I appologized for the mistake and I have never stolen from anyone..if I was a thief then I wouldnt need to make money this way now would I???

Third, could you be any cheaper, it was ony 12.00 to begin with which I said I would gladly send back to the guy...

Fourth, I have over 45 clients I see regularly and I can promise there has never been anything but satisfaction on their part, so it's your loss if you want to take one persons misrepresented version of a bad night...did he tell you that I gave him a huge discount for the 3 hours I spent with him....I bet he didnt tell you that did he???

Guest wilmhottie4rnt

and he just emailed me so I will share with you what I doubt he would put here since he is trying to ruin my good name and business..

2/24/2003 8:18:43 PM Eastern Standard Time

To: Wilmhottie4rnt

Let's just call it quits on both ends. Still had no problem with the massege, I thought it was one of the best I ever had........

That is how the review should have been left, not some petty bull which I have responsibly answered to...

Guest wilmhottie4rnt

well soon will be a review which is in absolute contradiction to creating negative feelings about me...Im a great massage therapist and very honest and ethical...and that is the bottom line..you should all know by now that you cant believe everything you read and that there is two sides to every story...

>you should all know by now that you cant believe

>everything you read and that there is two sides to every

>story...

...and the truth lies somewhere inbetween.

Why didn't you just ask, or inform your client, about the food?? Certainly as a curtesy, he probably would have objected.

Guest sebastian

You can be the best there is at rubbing someone's back, but deceipt is still deceipt.

Sebastian (Premier Philly)

Archived