Who's the best in Bay Area???

glutes
This topic is 7971 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fellow massage enthusiasts, who is the best sensual masseur in the SF Bay Area??? My personal favorite is Jeff, who advertises in the BAR. Caring and professional, don't think you can do better, but always looking for new blood!

There are a couple of Jeff's who advertise in the BAR's massage section, so I'm just assuming which one you are referring to. I've never hired him because he is a good friend of a good friend and I've spent a fair amount of social time with him. It would just seem strange to me to hire him.

If you want a sexy guy who gives an "erotic" massage, Miguel (in the massage section) is very good.

The best masseur (for a really good massage) I've found is the guy who advertises as "Southern Comfort."

I'll add another favorite whom I just met for the first time yesterday. His email is vglmassagenmore@aol.com. He has a wide range of technique, some with considerable pressure and some sensual. (If you like REALLY deep tissue, though, he probably isn't for you.) I found myself floating during the massage -- so relaxed that I could have fallen asleep had I let myself. He also uses a lightly scented "aromatherapy" spray at the beginning (he gave me the option of declining this) and massage oil that left my skin and sheets smelling slightly sweet. He also seems to have a sweet personality.

What makes a good masseur is a subjective matter, but he gave me one of the best massages I've ever had. He's also a cute, trim young man. :-)

I am just curious if anyone took me up on the recommendation of Adolfo. Since I left SF two years ago, I wonder if he is still serving massage the way the customer wants it! Then, too, I can live vicariously from your reports!

He doesn't advertise often in the BAR, but he is smooth, handsome, sexy, and gives a great massage....the way you want it! (No, this is not a paid advertisement.)

Saw Adolpho earlier this week. Yes, he does give a very good massage, alternating between firm and soft techniques.

Won't vouch for his 'youth' (I'm sort of a twink hound), he is atractive and accomadating. You cannot go wrong for $45!!

Archived