london

quiet storm
This topic is 7787 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last week was frustrating for me! London called me as soon as he hit town. We talked 3-4 times on the phone that week, he and I were even in the same geography a couple of days. Alas, we could never get the time/place from out mutual schedules to match up!!

Quiet storm, I'm sure glad you got a chance to see him - now a long wait for me until "next" time!

>Too late, my friend. He was on a plane out of town at 8

>this morning. Maybe next time. ;-)

Guest bo804

well I guess nobody wants to tell how to reach this myth known as LONDON. I do imagine , like most things. the fantasy is better than the reality. enjoy

Guest Blink

SoCal, you are the gate keeper of this cult while Quiet Storm is the key master. I am beginning to feel that one of you sleeps with London.

Peace. :-)

Hey bo804 ,

It's not that clients don't want to share info on London. The fact is that he is no longer living in the Los Angeles area, not advertising for clients, and is in fact off pursuing other, completely different options in his life. When he comes into town for a few days, there are some regular clients (from his past) that he contacts when is is about to be here, or is here.

Most of those clients don't share information strictly because (in my opinion) London doesn't want us to - he is not actively in the massage business anymore. He posted here himself before he left town, and basically stated this, search for his post - you'll find it.

If he ever decides to return to Los Angeles, advertise again, and seek new clients, I'll post that info here.

• 1 month later...
Guest bo804

i think with the lack of avail of london, it has become more hype than anything else. i think at this point, its just the 3 of you posting here other than me ....are the only ones that are interested in london at this point.

Guest Blink

Actually, he just came back yesterday and he's been busy returning calls of his regulars. I do not know yet when he starts taking new calls. I have two appointments with him this week.

• 3 weeks later...

I phoned "Sarge" the other day, and we had a great 20 minute phone conversation. Seems like a nice guy, his pics are surely great, and I got a very good feel for the guy from the phone.

BUT! He quoted me $200 for an hour massage!! Both of us naked for that rate - and he said at the end he would "flex and pose" while I jerked myself off. He said he usually charges more for the "flex and pose" but would give me a "break"! That's laughable - $200/hour and no release? I specifically asked about touching and body contact, he said "I touch you, you don't touch me, I don't jerk you off". What a deal! Although he told me all this in most polite and engaging manner!

Well, I'm another one you can count on as being one of the "faithful"! I haven't been able to find a replacement for London yet! I've had lots of fun trying, but nothing to "quite" replace him.

>i think with the lack of avail of london, it has become more

>hype than anything else. i think at this point, its just

>the 3 of you posting here other than me ....are the only

>ones that are interested in london at this point.

• 1 month later...

I am about to go bankrupt on Sarge so I need London back.

For the faithfuls... sometimes when you wished hard and long- you'll get it. Hint...hint...hint.

• 2 weeks later...

>Yes, this is London back in town. I received a e-mail from

>him announcing he's back for a few months. Please send us a

>review or verifier, I'm making a trip to LA in early

>Sept.!!!!

Thank God London's Back, and I've got him Friday's at 10 (TGIF ... better yet, TGLB!). After he spends a week at class (to be certified), he's trying out his new moves on me!

So go for it ... (323) 600-1582.

;) :p }> :9

• 4 weeks later...

So...is London really that good that he has this cult following? How far can he go for the EXTRA? Is he worth the money? I read from another thread that he is soooooo over rated. I do not want to spend my hard-earned cash on something that is all hype.

Spill the beans...

Archived