Great topic on lubes; now help me out with condoms

jasne
This topic is 8206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The "lube" topic was great and I thought I would begin a new one on condoms. I love to top by shy away because condoms take a lot of the sensitivity away and I tend to have a problem maintaining erection while wearing one. Can anyone suggest condoms that are safe, reliable and help with this sort of probelm? Thanks.

I really like Durex Extra Sensitive and there are a couple of others

that are Super or Extra Thin that provide more sensitivity. Trojan Supras conduct heat better, but they're not proven to be as safe as

regular latex condoms.

Jeff4hire@aol.com

Guest WetDream

You might also try using Reality, the female condom. It's capacious size makes it comfortable to use (particularly if the inserter is large). Many tops have commented to me that it feels almost as good as barebacking.

Too bad shops don't offer a condom sampler to help find the one that feels best on you.

>You might also try using Reality, the female condom. It's

>capacious size makes it comfortable to use (particularly if

>the inserter is large). Many tops have commented to me that

>it feels almost as good as barebacking.

>

>Too bad shops don't offer a condom sampler to help find the

>one that feels best on you.

I have experimented with this and it is true that it almost feels like you are not wearing a condom. Using it is involved for the bottom-guy and you need to be cautious as it lends itself well to errors.

Thanks

Guest wlalden

Ill dip my "oar" in to this one and agree about the Reality female condom. Im vers and I enjoy it both ways. Its awkward to insert a little but that is more than made up for by the fact that it can be done ahead of time or early in the session, then just "set it and forget it" The top can withdraw and receive oral and then plunge back in without getting "dirty" or fumbling with the condom.

In the standard condom department I prefer the Lifestyles "Snugger Fit" (hows that for a euphonism for small) since Im not specially blessed in that dept. They are impossible to find in the local drug stores but can be ordered online and sometimes can be found in an adult store.

Guest BenDover

A note about the Reality Condom. I was with this guy from Philadelphia who was HUGE, and he requested Reality Condoms. He took the inner ring out of it and just put it on his prick like a baggy, then drove it in. I know that sounds nasty, but it was cool. Once it was in, he was free to explore the outer reaches of the tighter places and drove me wild. He could push in and pull out and push back in, almost like it wasn't there. I've also used it with the ring, and it worked great, once I got used to inserting it.

I prefer the jumbo-sized condums, not because I am jumbo-sized, but because it is less restrictive; it allows for full expansion of the penis and provides more stimulation. It also is safer because less likely to break.

Among the traditional condoms, does anyone have comments on the various XL condoms, and especially which works best for someone exceptionally thick? I like to take them to Brazil when I go, because they've only recently gotten local XL condoms (a marketing oversight, if ever there was one!!!) and I don't know that they're easy to find, yet. With one of the objects of my "gift-giving," it's literally like trying to get a condom onto a beer can (except that he's longer than a beer can). It's sexy for me, but probably uncomfortable for him, even though he's never complained. I've taken "Maxx" brand with me, but is there anything better in the width department?

Guest WetDream

Tri: You might want to post this question on the Large Penis Support Group site. If you haven't visited it, it is a hoot. Mostly hetrosexual teenages wondering how their girlfriends are going to cope with getting spiked with their gigantic 7" dicks. There some guys with whoppers here that could answer your question. Click on Forums after you enter the site: http://www.lpsg.org/

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: Reality Condoms

You guys had me all stoked to try these female condoms until I found out that they are polyurethane and not latex --thus unproven to stop transmission of the HIV virus. You guys flying on faith??

RE: Reality Condoms

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that I read somewhere this year that the FDA did indicate that polyurethane is now considered as good as latex for AIDS and STDs.

Also, I had a jumbo guy use a women's conome on me. It was fine. (Obviously it was what he preferred inasmuch as he was big and could still use it without being rock hard.) However, I couldn't exactly see how he inserted it. I assume with his fingers. Anyone know any tricks for doing so -- and please no suggestion regarding using a fist: )

Archived