Cape Town, South Africa

Lucky
This topic is 4826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

luczen joined in another thread with his comments on Cape Town. For future researchers, I moved them to a thread of their own. Thanks, luczen.

Hello Lucky ,

I was in Cape Town South Africa for two weeks for Xmas and NY.

I just stayed there and the country around CT.

All the gay live is centered on The Waterkant; it is part of the old town with beautifull small restored houses ; it is a nice place .

There are two houses with boys :

Knights which is far from the waterkant in a small shabby house; when I got there there were only five boys ; I took a mulatto boy who give me a so-so massage and a handjob ; I got back on NY day: it was closed and another time I came too early it opened only at 6pm.

The other house with boys is Barracks:it is in The Waterkant : so convenient situation; the first time I got there with 4 friends and there was only 1 boy ; on another day I went, there were 2 boys and I took one nice 22years old boy who gave me a good massage and good sex .

Conclusion : for houses with boys you should not come to CT ; Bangkok and Rio are much better .

I stayed in a gay guest Kloof 65 but I left after 3 days because it was shabby , with 3 dogs running around and generally a run-down place and I got to a small apartment

The best gay guest house I saw is Glenn ; nice place and well kept

People in general are friendly ; it is not as dangerous as I thought

Nature is very beautifull , nice beaches but icecold water

• 3 years later...

I don't know about the gay component of South Africa (Cape Town)--but it is one damn beautiful place/area. After spending a week+ there in 2002, I'd wanted to move there for its ambience and beauty! <But would one day like to get some huge big dick from these men. I am quite aware of the horrendous AIDS crisis that linger there.>

Archived