The biggest asshole in the world

HooBoy
This topic is 7100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sick as I am, that is what I was called tonite at dinner.. Comedy is not pretty, nor am I.

I apologize to Oz, Stef and everyone at our table but happy to know some cat was honest about his disdain from day one for me so I know i won't have to suffer through another miserable moment with him...

I am honest too, so I will simply say I am happy we will never have to be in each other's company again.

Bottom line, both of us win.

--HooBoy, aka Michael

> :*

to clarify: I did not call anyone an asshole. I was told that *I* was the biggest asshole in the world by someone at our table. I shall cherish the honor.

I was just trying to discover who stole Stef's 300 euro...and I did find out.

I left with Thai boys and had wonderful dinner -- they didn't seem to care they were dining with me, the worlds biggest asshole. A sweet Thai guy who someone acused of stealing Stefs money had my wallet all night and not a baht was missing. Oh, and we didn't have sex...I was in great pain.

Korb koon krab

Or as we do in Amsterdam....kiss, kiss, kiss :* :* :*

Nether Aaron Spelling nor Darren Star ever could have created a sillier scenario.

Funny you should ask TY. I did. Send e-mail and $14.99 and you will get a link to download all the great pics! :) $29.99 if you want video from my new Sony Camera that had a bird's eye view. :)

BTW: I found the asshole today. It was in Bangkok and on a boy at B and N. He was not the World's Greatest Asshole but the World's Sweetest Ass. I know. I know. It is not the same thing. But, it made my day!

OK, we are going to settle this once and for all. I am working on setting up a web cam show next week with 40 naked

Thai (over 18 yrs) and me..and let you the viewer vote for the worlds biggest asshole.

Barry is looking for the trophy. I'm trying convince Bobo, from Flirt 4 Free (PLUG: the link is at the top of the website.

She might just win biggest asshole, biggest dick, nicest tits,and prettiest face.

I hear Foxy from Flirt 4 Free is flying in, too...but that's wishful thinking.

Now, if Could just type/ grrrrr.....this paragraph only took an hour.

Guest Tampa Yankee

Not to bust anyone's chops here or steal anyone's thunder but BIGGUYINPASADENA seems to have located the Worlds Biggest Asshole behind a bridge holding a radar gun... at least so he describes in the the Lobby. Seems everyone else will have to settle for the title of Uber Asshole. :+

Archived