City Boys and my last visit to this Hell-hole

TotallyOz
This topic is 7119 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have said before that I would not step foot in this bar in Boyztown as it has the nastiest mamasan I have met. She is absolutely horrible and pushy. There are few bars that have a better location and it has a very nice interior with comfortable seats and a good view.

However, from my conversations with other farangs here, they all say the same thing, "I'll never step foot in that bar." I have said that before as well but perhaps was feeling like giving it a new try tonight. MISTAKE

I rarely have anything nasty or negative to say about any place here and can find good things in all the bars. However, this is without a doubt the sleaziest and nastiness group of people that run and manage the bar in all of Thailand. I hate being begged to buy someone a drink I don't even know. I hate when mamasan wants me to buy her a drink and says good foreigners tip her and the waiters. What a bed of sleeze this bar contains!

Agreeing to take a friend who is new to Pattaya to the bar, I made clear to them that we were to be left alone at the door. However, it was less than 30 seconds when mamasan came over and I asked her to leave. Over the next 5 minutes she keep on and on about having any boy over for a drink. Finally, I just asked for the check and started to leave. I tipped the waiter and one boy on stage. Her response was that I should tip her. I said, "actually, you are the reason I am leaving." She started getting nasty in Thai language and I simply told her to go fuck herself and walked out as she was putting on a drama show for the other 20 boys on stage and 2 customers. (the other bars were filled with customers we went to tonight) No wonder no one wants to go to this place.

OK. I'll take my Valium now and reflect. :)

Oz

OK. A good night's rest and many hours have seperated me from this experience. Everything in the above post stands. Cityboyz is the bottom of the barrel in Pattaya! :)

On a better note, I did notice that Soho and ThaiBoys were packed with new boys and tons of cuties. For those on their way here, be sure to try those two.

A few nights ago, I also had a good time at ToyBoy and at FunnyBoys II. There are so many bars here to choose from that one bad bar does not ruin the experience for me or should it for anyone. There are tons of great bars and cute boys.

Kaos was filled last night as was Sundance, the new bar across from Kaos.

There are a few new bars in Sunnee that have opened in the past few weeks. I'll keep you posted on the boys in those bars.

Archived