Bruno's

TotallyOz
This topic is 7226 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Bruno's is a nice resturnant that is in the Jomptien Beach area. It is very classy and a bit more on the expensive side for the area. It is located on the main road between Pattaya and Jomptien Beach. You can't miss it as it had a large green sign out front that says Bruno's. However, the food was excellent and the choice of wine available is great.

I had the Lobster Bisque and Rock Lobster main course. My companion had Thai food. We split the flambee and he had a glass of wine. The cost for the entire meal for both of us was 1500baht. Or about 36US. They added a 10% service charge into the total cost and we were told not to leave a tip beyond that charge.

The place was beautifully decorated. The food was really great and I had a great time. My Thai friend did not like the Thai food there very much so it is not a place I will take him again. But, it is a place I will go with a group of Farangs.

Hoo's Tootsie Roll Pop

>It depends on the tootsie roll "son" on how many licks it

>takes to get into THIS tootsie roll pop...:9

Hoo, just out of curiosity, have you studied this extensively? If so, how many licks does it take you on average? You can tell a great deal about a man by the answer to this question. :)

RE: Hoo's Tootsie Roll Pop

>Unfortunately, it does not take a lot of licks to get to this

>tootsie pop. I'm easy and a sucker for a cute guy.

>

>--and Foxy sez hi.

The words licks, pop, sucker, cute guy and Foxy all in one statement really gets me excited. :) Enjoy them all! :)

Archived