Corcovado and SugarLoaf tours

buttnovice
This topic is 6604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you can spend a little more you can hire a cab driver to drive you and forgo the tours.All of the cabbies that spoke a little enhlish voulentered to do this,some were ok-some not.

This is a risky proposition if the cabbie is not honorable.But most of ours were great.

If you do arrange a tour I suggest calling the tour company directly-or going to a local travel agency near your hotel.The prices will be much better,and you are less likely to be stranded.On my may trip to Rio we arranged a tour to Petropolis via the front desk at the Royal Rio- we had to chase the tour bus down to a hotel in Ipanema.The tour group(Italtours)had no record of our names-fortunatly we had a reciept.The Royal did pay for a cab-whose fdriver offered to drive us to Petropolis and back for $70usd.Chatting amongst the other folks on the bus we found we had overpaid by almost half what they had paid!The tour was lovely by the way.

Question to Tri-does Carlo book such sightseeing tours?Could such a tour be booked via gaytravilbrazil.com ?

"Question to Tri-does Carlo book such sightseeing tours?Could such a tour be booked via gaytravilbrazil.com ?"

Carlo, booked me on that tour as well as other tours....he offers great service....email him or call him at (21) 3415-3126/8174-0022

Have a great time and who ever is in Brazil now, have a great weekend and enjoy the company of those amazing Brazilian People...

Archived