AN AVAILABLE GUIDE IN RIO

trilingual
This topic is 7119 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just a reminder to those of you who are looking for an English-speaking guide who can show you the basic sites and squire you to the saunas: you can't do much better than Eduardo Carlos. Many M4Mers have known and used Eduardo's services for a while now and have been pleased. Eduardo has worked as a sauna boy himself, so he knows the scene inside and out, and can be invaluable (especially if you're a first-timer) in showing you the ropes and resolving any misunderstandings that might come up! Eduardo's English is good, and he can also be good company showing you around to the usual sites like Sugar Loaf, Corcovado and downtown. (For a more in-depth art/architecture/history tour, you should look into the services of a qualified, specialized guide -- but they probably won't be much help to you in the saunas and in Rio's gay night life scene, where Eduardo is an expert!)

To make arrangements and discuss rates you can e-mail Eduardo at eduardocopa202@yahoo.com.br or telephone him at +55 (21) 9867-8373. (Although this is a cellular phone number, there are times when he's in an elevator or tunnel, or accompanying another client at a sauna, and he's unable to answer. Please call back later to speak with him.)

Guest dreynsol

I can say that Eduardo made my first trip to Rio very special. Being in a strange land and speaking little of the language, Eduardo made Brazil seem like home. His knowledge of English, the saunas and the boys are indisputable.

- Drey

IMHO Edwardo is truly great! He was perfect for what my lover and I were looking for. We wanted someone who knew the saunas and knew the boys. He stayed with us from lunch till 2am each day. He is great fun and a very sweet man! When I go back to Rio for Carnival, I will try to see him again!

Archived