A Different Point of View ?

Guest RushNY
This topic is 8224 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stefano man you should be a fucking stand up comic you make me laugh big time :D ,and jeez youre only 20 years old !!!!,i havent laughed so much in a long time ,after what i went thru after 9/11 it was good for me to see things on a lighter side for a change.If you were 5 years older and 30lbs heavier and i wasnt in a relationship id be on the next plane out to Vegas and you could let all your fantasies come or should that be cum true :9 .

Also i agree with the comments about overweight cops, if you have been around a long while like some of the guys i know and spend most of your days driving round instead of walking and the years of shiftwork,strange hours bad diet and too many beer and pretzels after your shift tend to take their toll on your waistline.As i pointed out in one of my earlier posts i aint like that i actually prefer to walk my beat because it keeps me fit and also more importantly i interact with the public something i enjoy still to this day.

The strange thing is that while in uniform up to Sep 11th i have never gotten myself into serious danger on the job,i have dealt with the usual druggies,alcoholics,fights and all the usual day to day stuff that the job brings but i have been lucky when it comes to firearms the two occasions i have stared down the barrel of a gun at serious close quarters were when i was off duty and not in uniform.Anyway thanks for the kind and funny words i now know i took the right decision in taking the plunge and posting here .

Rush,

I am glad too you have joined us. You make a very welcome fresh addition to this community. You have also noticed how funny and cute Mike is. If you dig into past threads, you'll see he is even more than that. Both of you are an inspiration for us, each one for different reasons.

Mike,

Should I bring a uniform along if/when we meet? I am not that much into uniforms myself. Maybe delivery boy or bellboy uniforms on cute young twinks... But light athletics gear and speedos are even better. Anyway, I love to read your fantasies. You should publish them on http://www.nifty.org . And you should post more of them here, you are very creative and I like the genre.

Rush,

Responding to your original question about being a cop vs. your views on prostitution: there's no inconsistency. You're sworn to uphold the law, but you're not sworn to believe there's no such thing as a stupid law. In an earlier incarnation I used to work for U.S. Customs, but I always believed (and still do) that drugs should be completely legalized to break the back of the drug trade and all the crime it engenders. Still, if a truckload of coke or heroin had shown up, I'd have done my job.

On the other hand, law enforcement has latitude about what it pursues, arrests and prosecutes, and if I were in your shoes (or a D.A.'s) I wouldn't be looking to make prostitution busts unless we're talking about the kind of prostitutes who are robbing or murdering the customers.

Just my point of view! Thanks for your posts; you bring a really worthwhile perspective to the board!

Trilingual

-----------

I agree entirely,im not a great fan of the sting ops,in my opinion they are justified if they involve drugs,firearms,or people under the age of consent are in danger,not if guys who are over the age of consent wanna see other guys over the age of consent walk around with a hard-on or no clothes or two guys doing something they are both happy about in the privacy of a hotel room/apartment,i draw the line at Central Park.

Thats more of a city-hall thing they get it into their heads that the city needs to be 'cleaned up' when most New Yorkers couldnt give a fuck either way or are more interested in people dealing crack in the projects or having your wallet or purse snatched on 5th avenue.

It bugs the hell outta me that less than 2 months ago Mayor Rudy was finished as a politician and was a laughing stock now he is a freaking world hero,i mean he stood up and led when it was needed and i respect him for that but people should remember life before 9/11 and that the guy was a publicity seeking asshole who sacked the best police chief this city ever had for the reason he got better publicity than the mayor-big deal -sorry going off on a rant i thing my friends have learnt is dont get me going on the mayors office :) ,it will be interesting going out to vote.:) .

Stick around, Rush, stick around! Not only is it sort of hot (frankly) to have a cop on this board, but you're the best kind. Not only do you understand that laws are intended to make people's lives better, but that the opportunist in the Yankees' cap is bad news.

.>mmmmmm love uniforms!! I'm on my way Rush. Get that uniform

>pressed and scotchgarded: )

>matt(phhwoooooaaaaaaarrrrr!)

Yo dude nice to hear from you,ive read some of your posts and you too are a funny guy,as well as a hot dude,hey two questions,whats the tattoo on your arm and do you want me to bring my handcuffs and baton or leave em at home :p.

Guest BenDover

Hey Rush,

Finally, I'm hearing someone remembering who and what Guiliani is and was. I know he did a helluva job since 9-11, but I don't remember hearing a lot of positive stuff about him prior to. Good for you for bringing us all back to the reality of some of his antics and tactics.

And I agree with Will; its hot having you on the board.

Hey Matt,OK i'll leave the handcuffs at home,but ive been hearing about your 'baton':7,i hear that thing could be classed as a deadly weapon,do you have a permit for it :9.

Rush,

Terriric - someon has had the courage to say something with reference to Rudi!

I was visitng NYC earlier this year as your press had a daily tally sheet on Rudy, the Mrs., and the friend (who was sleeping over, who not etc...). As a transplanted native New Yorker, I miss the seedy side of Times Square, and find the Disneyesque landscape horrid.

I agree too - in any city I feel law enforcement should be concerned with protecting me, and making the place safe (so cracking down on drugs in the projects, organized crime etc... fine!). But when it comes to juvenile sting operations (in the privacy of my rooom, hotel or whereever), then I get mad.

Once... in another country, I was out with a hustler on the road having a nice time. We were alone, no one for miles. Along came a police vehicle. By the time they noticed us (granted, slightly disheveled) and swung the car around, we managed to get more or less clothed.

Being both foreigners (but me with legal status), the guys really put us through the grill. They opened my wallet, found my buisness card, pulled one out and pocketed it... and for 4 months I had constant harrassment from one of the policemen for money/job/ whatever (he got none, but at great risk and distress to me with the threat of being "outed" in my company). This in a country with high crime rates and many many social problems!

Anyway, Rush, you are a refreshingly welcome contributer here.

Hey, Rush --

We're definitely on the same wave length about not wasting police and prosecutorial resources on victimless crimes. Sorry you don't approve of Central Park, though! I haven't done the park thing since the '60s, when I was an undergraduate at Columbia, but I certainly remember some entertaining nature walks in the Rambles way past midnight! That was back in the bad old days when it was almost impossible for a gay bar in NY to stay open for more than a couple of months, so you needed to find alternative cruising spots. There were lots of exciting adventures back then. Met some really nice (and really hot) guys in the Rambles. Then there were the occasional exciting cop chases to spice things up whenever they felt they had to "clean things up." There was one memorable night when the boys in blue showed up in force, with mounted cops and a helicopter with a searchlight. Fortunately, I was both resourceful and more fleet of foot in those days! At least I managed not to get busted! I gather the park scene isn't your thing, but different strokes. . . ;)

We're also definitely on the same wave length about Giuliani. It really does rankle to see his political resurrection, not to mention his being able to drag Bloomberg along on his coattails. And if you get me started on Giuliani's phony clean-up campaigns that left NY as sterile as Disneyland, I'd never stop. So I'll exercise some self-discipline and leave it be.

Archived