Rio pics online

robbguy
This topic is 7674 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Robb: Thank you very much to upload and share your pics with all of us. Now I will follow your saunas adventures knowing which of the guys you are talking about.

I am impressed with some of the guys you taked pics: André, Cristiano, Luciano and the incredible Reynaldo (he seems an oak tree)( from 117), Costelli from Spa73; Dennis and Franco from Estacao and Gaucho (wooowww!) from Point 202. And, of course, Caique and Junior from the famous cruise.

By the way, most of reviews talk about Rogers', 117 and Estacao, and now Point 202, but I do not remember to much comments about Spa73. Where is it located? It works like other saunas? What about Costelli, very handsome guy!!!

Guest Gringo

DOUBLE WOW!!! And thanks for sharing. Your photos are HOT!! I have received word that the Rio Office of Tourism is willing to provide a handsome salary, a handsome man (or as your needs may require) and housing in exchange for your professional services. Thanks again.:9

If you do a search on this message center you will find several discussions on Spa 73. It's out of the tourist areas near the soccer stadium and Boa Vista park, and it's located on a side street that's very difficult to find. Also, it's more important than usual to speak some Portuguese as nobody around there probably will. With all that said, it works exactly like the other saunas with garotos. I liked it myself. I found the boys there more sort of "guys next door" types, a little less pushy and rushed. Others have disagreed, which isn't unusual around here! I feel it's certainly worth the effort to check out. Find out which is their night for shows, I think Friday, when it will be most crowded; it's the least busy of all the saunas (with the possible exception of Meio Mundo, which I didn't get to).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kabah10

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing your hot photos. It is nice to remember those hot guys. I feel like running to the airport and take the first airplane to Rio.

Thanks again

robbguy, floridarob and I are going to be there June 20th for 7 nights and then go to sao paulo on June 27th for nights. when in June will you be there?? Hope we can connect. Its funny, we keep popping up in the same places at the same time - could it happen again??

Hey, Gulliver,

I will be in Rio from June 21st-30th, staying at the Atlãntico in one of the "01" junior suites. I was thinking, since the flight from Boston stops in São Paulo before Rio, that I would spend the first night in S.P. and fly to R.J. the next day. I really want to check out Lagoa sauna and I plan on taking LOTS of pics. But I am dying to get to Rio to hook up with one of my faves. I am ga-ga for one of the guys (the identity of whom to be revealed later). When I get there, I always get the strong urge to spoil the boys rotten. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope we can meet up and carouse like last time. I had a blast with you guys and am looking forward to visiting the saunas on a very regular basis. I am going to visit Meio Mundo this time. I have never been to that sauna. Let me know where you will be staying in S.P. I have been checking out hotels online, but am not familiar with the city and don't know where the best hotel would be. Take care. Robb

P.S. 39 more days!!!

Guest BeguiledTraveler

Hey Robbguy!

I stayed in Sao Paulo for 4 nights this past April (check out my other thread under Brazil Category).

The hotel I stayed in: The Renaissance Sao Paulo (You can locate it under Marriott.com) Great hotel - fantastic location.

I was able to get a great rate of $89 per night - rack rate runs around $190-$240. It is a business hotel, so if you are stayin gone or two weekend nights, the rate should be considerably less.

It is just off the Avenida Paulista in the Jardin neighborhood (great restaurants, clubs, etc) - and only about a 20 minute metro ride from Lagoa Sauna (which out of all the Saunas in SP and Rio, is truly my favorite. Both for the layout and look of the sauna, and all the great-looking eye-candy!)

If you need any additional info, just let me know!

................B T

robbguy, we get into rio on the 20th and do not leave for sp till 27th so we will have almost a week to party. I like to do SP at the end of the trip for a couple of nights since on the last day I just leave bag at the hotel and hang out at sauna til I have to leave for the airport for a close to midnight flight. we will stay at the Crowne Plaza - just off Ave Paulista - nicre business hotel where we get discounted rooms on weekend. They may remember us for a late sat before Easter party where rob and friend met up with me and the TWO RODEO BROTHERS FROM BARRETOS (6'5 and 6'6) - we had a little pizza party and more!!!! in our room. GREAT TIME. will be at the Atlantico . let me know about sp. mike

Robb seemed like such a nice and accomodating guy on this forum, so I sent him an email a few weeks ago

asking for access to his pictures. I never got a response back.

Maybe I don't understand the mechanics but why can't the access information be just published openly here

for all to enjoy?

I haven't asked for anyone else's access info, once burned you get a little gun-shy.:(

Guest Gringo

Robb is a great guy and he has been kind enough to link many posters here with his photo album. The link cannot be established directly through m4m. You must send Robb a direct email to receive the link. He is currently in Havana and may not have access or time to link you up right now. Please be patient.;)

To NASAguy and WorldTraveler and anyone else I may have inadvertently neglected to send the link, e-mail me at Robbguy1001@aol.com and send me your e-mail address. I need your address before I can send you the link, which is the only way to get access to the photos. I just wish you guys had e-mailed me a second time. I have tried my best to accomodate everyone's request but I do have a full-time job and a busy life. I have sent the link to 45 guys from the site and may have misses one or two along the way. It was not personal, I assure you. And Gringo, I am not in Havana. There is some confusion with people mistaking me and Floridarob for each other. Thanks for the kind words, too. You are a gentleman. Robb

Thank you Robb. I want to publically retract any aspersion I may have made about Robb's

willingness to share his photos. He was true to his word and sent me the links. But OMG, WOW!!!!!:p

I can fully understand why you guys want to go back again and again. I can't believe my eyes. What absolutely gorgeous hunks. I only hope to be able to travel there myself someday soon.

Thanks once more, Robb.}(

Just got a chance to look at your pics. You have wonderful taste. I am ready to go back now to get the ones I missed. I was lucky enough to be with 4 of the guys in my 10 days in Rio and I didn't get to all the saunas. The pics were great and so were the guys. I envy you .

Archived