CARNIVAL CRUISE APOLLUSBOYS!!!

trilingual
This topic is 7765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tri, it is strange that you ask about what went on in the bottom of the boat and the prices, for although I was there, I still wonder about the former.

Alex cited the following prices: $US 5 for kissing for so many minutes, a double figure for front-- a double figure for back. There was another component, but I have forgotten price and the particular activity. I think the latter two prices did not exceed $35 each, but I might be wrong.

I'd wanted to partake in some of these activities, but I had left my dollars back at the hotel; I had a lot of reais with me, but Alex wanted dollars.

I discussed this with the gentleman from D.C. He stated that there was virtually NO PRIVACY downstairs, so I think there was little involvement in this department. (I might be completely wrong.) I so happened to have had a ring side seat near where I would have seen the traffic coming and going. The only scenes that I witnessed were the boys delivering food and drink from the area as well as themselves before they (solo) danced for us.

But in spite of my not being able to participate in these particular activities-- I had a great time. (Robb, if I am incorrect, please clarify for the readers and me. Obrigado!! )

:9 :9

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Axiom,

I talked with Alex and he said that the below-deck area on the ship was extremely busy during the cruise. I, however, didn't see many people go below. I personally know of only one person who took a boy downstairs but that doesn't mean anything. I was in mad pursuit of Junior most of the day and didn't notice alot of things, I'm sure.

BTW, I stayed at the Olinda Othon Hotel in Copacabana on the beach (same place I stayed in October) and was told by management that they have instituted a new policy of charging the guests $100R every time a guest brings someone to their rooms, regardless of the amount of time spent there. I was livid. They claimed that it was because many people were bringing prostitutes to the rooms and it created alot of problems. I told them that I stayed ten days in October, stayed ten days on this trip, and I plan on staying ten days in August and asked if they were willing to throw that much business away over a ridiculous rule and they said that that was the policy. So I asked a bellman if he knew of anyone who was renting apartments around the hotel and he said yes and he brought me to a building on Rua Paula Freitas (two streets west of Sigueira Campos). I saw a lovely one-bedroom apartment with kitchen, bathroom, living room, dining area, and bedroom. Floors are marble and the apartment comes with maid service every two days. Rent is....are you ready?...$35US per day! The building has a locked gate and a doorman who buzzes people in. Very safe and absolutely spotless place. So I am definitely renting it in August. Othon Hotels can go to hell.

Well, all for now. Boa noite. Robb

Archived