Any Signs of HOOBOY

Chuck50
This topic is 7808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone seen our buddy wandering the streets or being locked up in the Saunas. Hoping he is OK and all going well and getting some much needed rest and fun. Glad that you still got the computer that is a feat in and of itself. Love ya Babe HUGS Chuck

Hiya Chuck...

I went to see "A Bela Ea Fera" tonight at the beautiful Teatro Abril in Sao Paulo.

It's "Beauty & The Beast."

I have seen this show 3 times in New York, once in London and once in Los Angeles. It was a blast seeing it performed in Portuguese. The staging is the same as everywhere and it's just a fun show. I am a sap for the Disney broadway shows...

I took a friend and his 13 year old-daughter. It's always a delight watching the eyes pop on newbies when the big production numbers are performed.

On another note, I remember once, several years ago, when I was in the midst of making love with a gorgeous guy in Texas - I was playing music off my computer and for some reason the theme from "Beauty & The Beast" came on.

It wasn't supposed to.

He, being a quit witted smarty pants said, "well, that's appropriate, isn't it.?"

We both burst out laughing and remain friends to this day. He is a beauty and I guess I'll settle for being Ea Fera.

:) :*

Archived