HEADLINES: Police surround Rio Sauna

LAShowbiz
This topic is 7878 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just read an AP report that the Brazilian police have surrounded the infamous Estacion sauna. Supposedly there is some sort of standoff taking place. I'll recap the story.

Supposedly, a group of German tourists walked into the sauna. It was totally empty except for the bartender and 10 other aimlessly wandering "clients". Totally dumbfounded, the men went searching for the infamous "boys". None could be found. Where were the twins? Where were all the hot sauna boys??

One man, Boris, walked upstairs to the cabines. Door #3 was locked, but he could hear lots of moaning. Was somebody getting killed? Screams shattered the windows. As Boris put his ear to the door, he could hear individual voices... "Who's in there??" yelled Boris.

"Rodrigo" said one voice.... "Rodney" said another... "Bruno"... "Mauricio"... "Leonardo"... "Alex"... "Javier"... "Juan"... "Antonio"... "Ronaldo"... "Yvan"... "Alexandro"...

Boris yelled "Who else is in there?"... then came a loud American voice... "TOM".

The police were called in to free the boys, but oddly enough, the boys were barricading the doors. "No, we don't need help... don't save us... we need to pay rent... go bug the boys at Sauna 117".

The whole Brazilian police have been trying to "help" the boys for hours... they may send out for the Argentinian squads as well.

Stay tuned for further updates!! ;-)

Ironically, my slut buddy TomCal-Ho arrived in Rio this afternoon. Should I call him to make sure he's okay?? }>

GOOD LUCK IN RIO, TomCal-Ho!!! Wish I was there...

I was last in this particular sauna on Monday; a visual picture came to mind as I read your recanting of this saga. I'm glad the "headline" or thread per se is fictional. When I first noted it, I became quite concerned and said to myself: I have to read this...

(As an aside--An American whom I met on the stairs in this particular sauna last Monday had some very positive comments to make about you LA... From what he stated and from your recounting of some of your experiences, especially the ones you depicted while in the saunas, gave me an entirely different view of you as an individual. Perhaps we can meet one day while in Rio and join each other for din din at a nice restaurant or meander together in the botanical gardens (where I ventured to last Sunday solo but failed to see the marijuana plots). The place is oh so large..., larger than Central Park from what one of my tour guides revealed.):-)

P.S. ...went to Estacao on a Thursday; the twins were not there, and I was disappointed. ...did meet "hot" Jody a dancer at Le BOY. ...will write about later.

Guest Tomcal_

Here i was going to try and keep a low profile in Rio and LAShowbiz had his spys out again tracking me!! I was just going to post my account of last night(sunday, my first day here) when i saw this headline and the author, and thought, something doesn~t seem right) I love you, but i will get even!!}> Here is my account of the the first night, last night here, i was going to post this as a separate post, but since L.A. has started this i might as well put it here, so you guys can see how much he exaggerates about my sex life in Rio!

First, i didn~t go to estacio last night, because 117 is closed on Mondays, so decided i would go there last night(Sunday)and go to Estacio on Monday when 117 is closed, and then go to both on the same nights the rest of the week.

first i went to Rogers~hopefully to see juan carlos, my favorite, cute, hot, passionate twink type,that i have seen on my last three trips. He was not there, but all the other regulars where there. then i saw Carlos, LA you will remember him, Italian, muscular body, very handsome face, big dick, paratrooper with the Brazilian army..true,

Guys, this is one not to miss!! He kisses passionately, sucks and rims forever. very, veryhot. After we where done, i did a threesome with two other guys, whose names i don~t remember but where cute, one muscular, one swimmer type build, Then it was 7:00 and i wanted to get over to 117, they tried to get me to stay as there was going to be a stripper show at Rogers~ at 8:00, but i dont~understand the stripper shows at the saunas, you have gorgeus guys all around you showing you their hard dicks in the bar, who the hell cares about the strippers...IMHO btw, LAShowbiz, Antonio was there and i told him hello for you, you better be nice to me in the future, or i will tell everyone about the kinky things you did with him at his apartment, he told me!!! (I didn~t know Prada made spike heel shoes!!)

On to 117, when i got there the desk clerk greeted me and said welcome back, and then said, you get the most rooms of anyone who comes here!! I took that as a personal challenge to break the record this trip, but it was not to be this night, since i had already done three guys at Rogers. i go done to change and the first guy i see is Anderson, one of everyone~s all time favorite, he was going up stairs to dance on the stage, so we agreed to meet in a hour. The first thing i notice is about 1/2 the boys are new faces!!! God i love this place! Immediately a boy about 21 walks up, muscular, handsome and introduces himself, well that was enough for me, we went up to a room right away. after we got done, it was time for Anderson and \I to go upstairs, this is very good, comfortable sex as we know each other so well and know what each other likes! For those of you going to Rio, definilty meet Anderson, really sweet guy, very passionate, actually you get really wet when he kisses you! Also, while it doesn~t do anything for me, he loves to suck toes! and the fastest way to get him hard is to suck his! I do it under protest...ok not alot of protest, but again this is his thing, the only thing that Anderson doesnt~do is bottom, since i am also a top, we keep ourselves busy, kissing, sucking, rimming, etc.

I then go back to the bar area and there is a handsome, very muscular, V-backed light browish hair, moderately hairy chest, guy sitting at the bar and he smiles as i walk in his name..i think, is Lukas(hard to understand, but he is coming to the hotel tomorrow so will repost if i am wrong) He is a trained massage therapist, not like all the rest of the boys that say ^"we give good massage" and it~s nothing. So we go down to the massage room and he drops his towel, great dick, and the hair on his chest goes down in a trail to his dick. wow! he then takes down the table, i go "what are you doing?" he says, lay down on the towels on the floor! normally i don~t take orders well, but he is so hot, i go "you bet" He then starts the massage by "stepping,walking over my arms, legs, back, with just enough pressure to feel great! he then proceeds to start with his hands all over, great massage, almost fell a sleep, except at the end he has me lay on my back with him sitting in a yoga postition and the back of my head resting in his NAKED lap! while he rubs my neck, temples, He then stands up, Is stand up, he grabs my dick, i grab his, he starts sucking, I start sucking his...well you get the idea, absolutley great, this combo treat..massage/sex was $50.reayas or about $13.31 american. He is my new favorite!! LAShowbiz, think about a body like Andre~s on a very European looking, sandy haired guy, definlty your type, i told you that you should have come on this trip.

Well he is coming to the hotel tomorrow night for the night!! will definilty post a report on that.

Finally, it~s midnight and i decide to go to the restaurant, made famous in LA's previous post. I LOVE it, it was packed with the usual cast of characters, the really ugly black drag queen, the rather attractive black drag queen, and the guy that LA described previously that most closely resembles JABBA the HUT!, bout 65 years old, bald, at least 350 lbs, barechested(anna nicole smith should have such large pendulous breasts) with his entourage of 5 muscle boys, it takes that many to help him walk to his car. but there were also about 10 - 12 boys from the suanas there, and another dozen working boys. I sat down and saw Evander, another one of my favorites, looking very hot in a black T-shirt and pair of jeans, he came over, and after two Caprihinas, we left and he stayed last night at the hotel, we didn~t get up until noon today.

I have alot more to tell about the hotel i am at, Atlantica Copacabana, i got a 2 room suite with sauna in the room and jacuzzi, for $180. reayas a night, thats about $46.US and it includes breakfest, not that i am ever up that early. I wouldn~t recommend it for first time Rio visitors as it is 4 blocks in from the beach and i think on someones first trip you should be on the beach, but it is only 1 block from Estacio and 2 blocks from Rogers, it is very clean nice, nice lobby bar and the restuarnt on the 2nd floor is very good. Rooftop pool and bar, but very small pool. I think local companies use this hotel alot for business meetings as there are two going on in their meeting rooms now. I was going to stay at the Rio Othon Palace, which is on the beach, but this was a better deal and there is no problem with bringing guys to your room, and since i am going to be doing that alot more then laying on the beach, this was my preference, and it~s only 5 min. walk to the beach.

Gotta go, it~s after 3:00 the suanas are open!! please excuse the typos and lack of capitalizations, but the shift key is differnt location then american keyboards as is the appostrophe key, so i am not caping when i should, also the backspace key is very small. so this is the best i can do. I will also post this under a new Rio thread and case guys don/t see it here.

The question to 117 should be "What do I get for being your best customer?" :-) Free limo service from the airport? Red carpet, trumpets and a tunnel of crossed cocks when your cab rolls up to the door? Freebies?

Just don't wear ruts into those stairs. They're so hard on those Prada spikes!

Trash on. . . }>

Archived