Here in Rio and loving it!

robbguy
This topic is 7852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Bom dia.

I made it to Rio on Monday morning and have been exploring and experiencing the delights of the Cuidade Marvalhos! Am staying across from Copacabana Beach at the Olinda Othon. Delightful hotel and staff. And visited Roger´s and Estacao yesterday. I have already hooked up with a cutie who stayed at the hotel with me last night and will stay again tonight. His name is Juan Carlos and I met him at Roger´s, one of a twosome I experienced. A real sweet kid and great sex partner! 23 and constantly horny. Roger´s is a little worn around the edges but it is a friendly place. There must have been 15 guys there. I wanted Roger´s to be the first sauna I visited, since it is the grand daddy. And at Estacao, I met Leo (20 years old. Jeez.) who gave me a nice massage and ended up being great sex, too. The place was crawling with hot horny guys , probably about 25 guys there, most flashing their huge hard dicks and it felt good to be the pursued. Some of them do come on very strong, however. It was very difficult to choose a favorite, for as soon as you do decide on one, a new hot guy appears and throws you off! Today I want to visit Meio Mundo and Club 117. I will probably go to Meio Mundi his afternoon and later go to Club 117. And I am supposed to meet Juan Carlos again tonight for a sleep over. It´s really incredible. Never dreamed a place like this existed. The guys are hot, sweet, loving, and like to make you happy. I am into kissing, hugging, oral, massage, and I LOVE to rim and the guys are agreeable to it all. They like to fuck but I´m really not into it and it hasn´t been a problem. They are really into pleasing you.

I would like to thank Trilingual. If it hadn´t been for you posting all of the information on Rio, I would never have planned coming and experiencing the wonders of a beautiful city and people. A thousand times thanks, my friend.

Hope I didn´t bore anyone with the details of my trip. I am just so excited to be here. Take care and Ate Logo. Robbguy

Guest Tomcal_

Juan is one of my all time favorites there!! I haven't posted too much about him in the previous posts, but always had him come to the hotel in the early afternoon, before heading to the suanas. very passionate and sexy guy!

Let's see. You arrived Monday (yesterday). It's only Tuesday and you're already delirious with pleasure. I guess you're definitely in Rio!!! :7

Glad you're having such a great time already. Can't wait for the rest of the reports! Be sure to see some things other than the inside of the saunas, though! If you go to Meio Mundo, that's a good chance to sightsee downtown in the morning/early afternoon before heading for a restorative session of steam and sex. And if you're still enchanted with Rio at the end of your stay, just remember Brazil's a whole continent-sized country full of equally wonderful places and people. You can start making plans for that next trip now! ;-)

Hey Robbguy -

I arrive in Rio Friday morning for a week, then Sao Paulo and then back to Rio for another four days. I pretty much know my way around if you want to hook up (although it sounds like you'll have it all down pat by Friday!). Send me a private message if you do.

Jake

Hi, Jake,

I don't have your address with me so why don't you contact me at Robbguy1001@aol.com.

Am learning this city pretty quickly and loving it. I've been to several of the saunas and want to share with you what happened last night. I went to Spa 73 and was blown away by the incredible young men there. There must have been 25 and more just kept coming in. I met two hotties, one a little devilish rough boy type and the other model material and had fun with each and got their phone numbers, made dinner plans with the model one and when I got back from the hotel, I discovered that they both have the same name...Luiz Carlos. Now what? I have no idea which number is whose. I also went to Roger's and Estacao, where I met a cutie named Cristiano. On my walk back to the hotel, one of the guys from Roger's spotted me on the street and accompanied me back to the hotel. This place is too much! I have a massage appointment at the hotel in about a half hour and dinner and back to the saunas tonight. I thought my skin would absolutely shrivel last night. I must have taken 8 showers. By the way, one of the guys informed me that Meio Mundo and Le Boy do not have boys anymore to hire. And I went to Spa 64 in Ipanema on Tuesday. What a waste. No boys and only a handful of patrons.

I have 6 more days here and am already dreading having to leave. I will be booking the hotel for a future trip before I leave. Take care, guys, and boa noite. Robbguy

I am glad you are having a god time in Rio. Even though you always can pick up someone in every disco/bar in Rio and some of them will be for money, the only disco with rentboys is Incontrus. Le Boy has a quite expensive cover charge which will exclude many from entering. But as said, there will always be someone. This is true even today !! But, if you are impatient, go to the saunas or the bar outside Incontrus or Incontrus itself.Within a few moments the boys will come to you ! Enjoy!

Guest Tomcal_

Robbguy: tell us more about spa 73, haven't been there, last time i was in Rio(aug.) the local guys didn't recommend going there, they said it was in a unsafe area. What did you think? were taxis available close by, like at 117? Leaving for Rio next Saturday, so I think I need to see this place!

RE: Saunameister

>Well, lollipop, you're the reknownwed Queen of Sauna Sex.

>Now you can put that on your tomstone besides "Government

>Worker."

I'm getting really fucking tired of your attitude, Iam. Why don't you find another website to pollute?

x( x( x( x( x(

Dick

I haven't been to Spa 73 myself, but it's in the Praça da Bandeira area, which is near the Maracanã stadium. If you go before dark, you could take the metro if you can get exact directions to the sauna, but after dark I'd catch a cab back to your hotel. This is Rio, and the area is busy, so there should be lots of cabs.

In the area around Maracanã is the Quinta da Boa Vista, which is the old Imperial residence, with a park, the Rio zoo, and an interesting but somewhat decrepit natural history museum in the former palace. Something to explore in the afternoon before going to Spa 73. This is an area not many foreigners visit, and it's in the Zona Norte, which is the less upscale part of town. If you're going to be wandering around the park at the Quinta it's a good idea to be alert and street smart!

I was in Spa 73 Last February. I took the Metro but it's quite a walk from the station (about 1 mile). In fact I had to take the bus back upon advice of the locals. From the bus stop, it's about 6 blocks. Unless you speak Portuguese, take a cab. The spa is in the northern part of Rio, where there are favelas. Though, It is not besides one and the area seemed safe enough during the day. Mostly two-story apartments and cheap restaurants.

When I was there, the garotos were mostly "tough brawn" looking though there were a few preppy types. Hang out in the solarium, 3rd flr, where you can see the rapazes take a shower and give you a show. Be there around 5 pm when the college kids come. They leave early too, around 7 pm. Schoolwork I guess.

Bom dia,

Here still in Rio, my last day here. :-( I plan on booking a reservation at the hotel now for my next visit. Not a question of "if", but "when".

Spa 73 is located in the Praça da Bandeira section of the city, which is old and a little decrepit. I always cabbed it there. It´s a lot easier that busses and metro and cheap. An average trip from Copacabana by taxi is around R$16.00, or $4.00US. Worth it, considering the boys are beautiful and so accomodating. I met a hunk, Luiz Carlos, who has appeared in 12 videos and 6 magazines. He and three of his friends, two of which are Kristen Bjorn models, took me to Le Boy disco, where Luiz Carlos is a go-go boy, and we got in gratis and got VIP treatment. And consider that I am 51, balding, in decent shape but nonetheless, older and the boys never expected anything in return. I have two dates (!) scheduled for tonight with the aforementioned Bjorn models, Andrea and Claudio. Luiz Carlos arranged it for me. Damn, it´s my last night. Gotta go out with a bang. The four of us (Luiz Carlos, who´s actually picking me up to take me to the sauna, is joining us for dinner) are dining afterwards, probably at Porçao in Ipamena.

Spa 73 is very well maintained, spotless, friendly and sweet guys, and the staff is a blast. The area is not the greatest, but they will snag a cab to pick you up at the door if you wish. Can´t get much safer than that.

Incidentally, I feel there are only four decent saunas with boys: Roger´s, which sad to say is a depressing place, dark, dead, and the very sweet boys are desparate for customers, so when you walk in, be prepared to be swarmed. You may meet a boy who you hit it off with, though. I did; Estacao, nicer place, where you will see some beauties and younger types, and is relatively close to Roger´s. Nice surroundings; Sauna 73, one of my faves, with a variety of types from young and sweet to the more rugged types; and Club 117, the premier sauna, in my humble opinion. You will see musclemen, twinks, older, lifeguards, all types of beautiful men.

Well, guys, all for now. I will wirte a more detailed report when I return. Hope I haven´t jumped around too much. Robb

Jumped around? More like jetting around! :7 You definitely covered a lot of ground during your trip! Not to mention that you pioneered the way to Spa 73, for which I'm sure the owners will be eternally grateful. (Or just the opposite, if certain derogatory readers show their faces there. But I digress.) The only spot you seem to have missed is Meio Mundo, so you'll have to visit that and report on it during your next trip!

Also, I've gathered there may be some rentable young gentlemen at Sauna 255, Rua Almirante Guilhem, 255 - Leblon. I don't have any definite confirmation of this, but I've seen recent references to it, so it bears checking out. If anyone is going to be in Rio soon and feels like doing some "research," a report back on this establishment, and whether or not there are any "garotos de programa" there would be welcome!

No attitude? The economic catastrophe must have really taken the ginger out of the Argentines. In the past they've had a well-earned reputation (at least in the Spanish-speaking world and in Brazil) for having major attitude! Of course, it's all kind of a bluff and a mask for their national inferiority complex, but it's nice to hear that it's falling by the wayside. The Argentines are actually too nice and too interesting a people to need to play those games. Their latest national reality check, in the long run, may be the best thing that ever happened to the Argentines.

As for "classically dressed," Argentines, like Italians, indeed strive to look supremely stylish. Buenos Aires, even in these troubled times, is still one of the world's most elegant cities. The economy may have regressed to the third world, but not the fashion sense! Of course, as soon as the hot weather hits the classic dressing turns into a pair of shorts, some soccer cleats, and nothing else! When you see all these shirtless visions running around the parks in the summertime chasing after a football you'll be happy they've shed the vests and sweaters and sport jackets and all for something much more revealing! :9

By the way, now that the Uruguayan peso has joined the crash, and everywhere else is expensive for Argentines, this coming summer season in Punta del Este (where the sleekest and most beautiful of all gather) should be positively mouth-watering! When the rate of exchange isn't prohibitive for Argentines, Punta has quite a festive gay scene in its peak season (Jan. and Feb.). Check it out!

Hey Glutes -

I`ll be back in Rio next week for a few days if you want to hook up. Say so here and I`ll send you a private e with a contact

Will be in Rio November 18-29 for my first real vacation in 2 years, am Scheduled to Stay at the Golden Tulip Rio on the beach in copacabana,

Have never been to Rio and speak only english and a little spanish,

Does anyone See any issues with this hotel and me bringing people there?

Should i stay there or somewere else? (it is only 4 blocks from rogers on the beach)

any thoughts about the Brazilian election and how it falls out?

;-)

Guest Tomcal_

I don't remember that hotel, but i leave for Rio tomorrow for 8 days so I will look and post next week from there. As far as bringing boys to the room, it's a individual call at each hotel. It apprears the more upscale the hotel the more difficult, but this varies also. Many times as long as they have I.D.'s to leave at the desk, no problem...and Never, Never bring someone to your room that says "I don't have a I.D.!! That is a scam worked by several of the disreputable boys who work the street, as opposed to the suana boys. the one's that don't have an I.D. to leave at the desk, can grab anything from your room, run out and there is no way to catch them as the desk doesnt' have their I.D. With guys i knew, especially the ones from the sauna that I had been with more then once, they came to the room without leaving their I.D.'s but I never felt that was a problem(and it wasn't) as you know where they work, and they want to keep their good reputation. many of those stayed overnight,

btw. if your hotel is on the beach, then it's more then 4 blocks from Roger's, more like 9 or 10 blocks

I just recently returned from my first trip to (Brazil) Rio just this past Tuesday. While I was there, I stayed at the Rio Atlantico Copacaba which is just up the street from Estacao at Rua Tonelero, 217 and around the corner from Rogers--Rua Ministro Alfredo Valadao, 36.

I had one guest, but I met him in the lobby and we took the elevator to the lovely room on the 13th (last) floor.

A previous respondent at this site recommended this hotel for newbies; he also stated that he did not encounter any problems with his bringing back guests. (Check the archives.)

Lastly, I had arranged to stay in the country from 08 October until 04 November, but with my having problems manuvering throughout Rio (no Portuguese, no Spanish)-- I changed my plans and returned to California after a week. As a whole I had a good time but felt I could not go on daily not being able to communicate with people. Since you have some facility in speaking Spanish, this should work for you in the saunas as well as outside of them.

I do plan to return to Brazil next year but under different circumstances.

Guest Tomcal_

Axiom, what problems did you have, I don't understand?! I don't speak Portuguese or Spanish, and in three trips there this past year never had any problems communicating with taxi drivers, restaurant waiter, or boys in the suanas! There might be some momentary confusion over what was wanted/said but not a big deal. Also, there was always someone around that spoke English at all three suanas, either boys, like Apollo at Roger's or Gil at 117, or local Rio customers, many professional business people that would always offer to help if they heard me struggling to be understood! All the restaurants have a "English" menu if you ask. I can't imagine that it was such a problem that it would make you leave Early! Also, everytime we went out to restaurants or the suanas or the beach for that matter, there were guys we met that spoke English.

• 2 weeks later...

I returned this morning from Rio (and Sao Paulo) and will be posting a lot of detail in the coming week(s), but wanted to add my total agreement with TomCal (who I met last night - you can guess where) on the language issue. I have made half-a-dozen trips to Brazil and, while I'm a reasonably serious student of the Portugese language these days, am still very much a novice. And I speak no Spanish.

No problemo!

I have never had a problem communicating with waiters, sauna friends, taxi drivers, or anyone else. Yeah, sometimes it can take a few minutes and get a little funny, but the biggest part of the trick is to not be afraid of it. Everyone is happy to help you figure it out -especially new sauna friends and lovers.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Axiom (you can guess where - DID I ALREADY SAY THAT?) but on his last day after he had made the decision to cut his trip short which was too bad.

Anyway, much more later.

• 3 weeks later...

Robb--did you ever "write your more detailed account..." about your last trip? I went to this thread today just by chance in my search for another thread and reread yours. I'm reacquainting myself with certain young guys whom I hope to meet when I go to Rio for Carnival (Carnaval) on February 28 until March 10, 2003. I'm going with one of my best friends; right now he's excited; I'm definitely excited, for I just got a "taste" of Rio before changing my plans last month.

Archived