Travel Agency in Rio- Great Prices

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys, I started looking for hotels for this upcoming October trip to Rio about a month ago, and checked many of the hotels, as this trip I am not using "points" for a free stay at the Marriott as i have done in the past. this agency got better pricing by quite abit on hotels that i had checked room rates on through the net. They respond rapidly and seem to be very customer oriented! They also can arrange airport pickup and any of the side trips like rain forest, diving, etc.(all the things that LAShowbiz likes to do instead of Sex!}>

Heres the info:

email - hotel@ipanema.com ph. 55-21-2521-0673

Fax 2513-3776

Obrigado, Tom! I appreciate your writing what you did. From my excitement and anticipation, I had forgotten to do so! Some of my tours have been booked with this firm (in dollars) but extremely reasonable. Also, my major stay at a hotel was done through this agency. I'm pleased, for the amount is in reais, not dollars.

p.s. ...will ring you a few days before I leave. Thanks again for all of the information you have given over all of these months. It does not seem that I have been writing and planning this trip for almost a year! I'm a little embarrassed...:-)

Guest AustinMarc

I'm going in November; if you October travelers have good tips and contacts once back, I'd appreciate hearing. (I was in Prague and it seemed all Americans came to Drake's looking for "Lukas", I assume in Rio, it's "Bruno Gaucho"?) If you do meet Bruno, tell him to stay put.

RE: Fashion Vocabulary

Jim, the corrected URL works great.

For the Portuguese-challenged: "Cueca" = "briefs;" "Recheio" = "stuffing" or "filling."

So this is a site for those turned on by a well-filled pair of briefs. :p

BTW, "boxer shorts" = "samba-canção" (God only knows why!) "Sunga" is a brief speedo-style swimsuit, but can also refer to similarly styled underwear. "Sungão" is a big sunga; i.e. the newly fashionable square cut speedos.

Archived