Where's Bruno Gaucho?

Axiom2001
This topic is 7898 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know that Bruno Gaucho is suppose to be in Sao Paulo (Sampa) for an undetermined time, but no one as late has written anything about him. After seeing his first photos-- I yearn to meet him (if possible) when I'm in SP the latter part of next month. I emailed him (in English of course) approximately one week and a half ago, but as yet-- no such response.

Do any of you travelers and correspondents know the "T"?

Excuse the latter "lingo"; ...thought I would use it which is NOT the norm for me!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I'm sure many of us remember, IamI2002 was making a lot of noise a few weeks ago about going to Rio over Labor Day for an alleged hot date with Bruno. Oddly enough, Bruno left Rio semi-permanently right before Labor Day. Coincidence? If IamI2002 is really going to Rio this week, once word gets out that he's on his way they'll close the bars and saunas and declare a municipal evacuation and fumigation. It won't just be Bruno trying to avoid contact. . . :7

I'm hesitant to join in the discussion. I know where BG is but I am not at liberty to say it. He's not with me though. Try calling him through his cell and if you're lucky he might call back.

I'm in Brazil now, but not in Rio.

No, you lying scum !! Only I, I !!, IamI, know where Bruno is. Why are you doing this to me?

BTW, I am the only one who noticed that sweet Ernie apparently told Trisexual to fuck off while he was in SF? All these meetings, cock - tail hours, ... ?? What happened?

BTW again, Ernie seems to be in NY, advertising, and not a single taker to his post. Hmmmmmm. Not that I'm a yenta or anything. I'm just concerned.

Axiom, I wouldn't worry about Ernani. I'm sure he's doing just fine! He's got a great client base and they know how to reach him via cell phone, so just because there weren't any follow-ups to his posting here doesn't mean he's sitting alone in some room in NY! Not hardly! Not Ernani!

Our latest resident sourball, IamI2002, isn't a very careful reader, or he'd have seen in my posts that I was laid low with salmonella or some other nasty bug (probably one of IamI2002's close relatives) during the same time Ernani was in SF. We did chat on the phone while he was here, but no way could I go out with what I had! I'm hardly "desolado" about that because I'll be in Brazil in just a few short months, and I'll have a chance to see Ernani and all my other Brazilian friends then.

>BTW again, Ernie seems to be in NY, advertising, and not a

>single taker to his post. Hmmmmmm. Not that I'm a yenta or

>anything. I'm just concerned.

Don't worry, bubbeleh, nobody thinks you're a yenta. The words that come to mind are "putz" or "schmuck." In Portuguese, the equivalents would be "saco" or "merda." Gosh, I may have to change my nick to "Quadrilingual!" }>

Guest Brazil Nut

>I know that Bruno Gaucho is suppose to be in Sao Paulo

>(Sampa) for an undetermined time, but no one as late has

>written anything about him.

Coming back to the real topic of this thread, Bruno reports that he is living near Sao Paulo and that he is taking outcalls in Sao Paulo and is available for travel to other cities in Brazil including Rio and also other cities in South America. Email him at intenso-prazer@bol.com.br

Sugarhole, didn't I warn you about eating fish? And you call yourself a Kinsey 6 homo in another post?

Will the rest of you please help me keep this girl under control? I just can't do it all myself!

Why, between the table dancing to "Brazil" at Finocchio's and eating fish around the Fairmont, she's going wild.

As a matter of fact, I just left Ernani (in NY) and he's doing just fine. He's seeing all his regular clients and picking up lots of new ones thanks to getting on rentboy.

Sherlock here has just figured out who IamI is and what's going on. When I was last in Rio, Bruno G was corresponding with a certain individual in New York who was, indeed, obsessed with him and offering certain (supposed) connections from his old job to help get him a visa. Didn't happen - but the obsession went on and when Ernani offered HIS vastly better connection to try and help Bruno, IamI - in his small-minded obsessive and controlling way - started taking his resentment out on Ernani and anyone who speaks well of him. All the rest is - how do they say - bullshit.

And Tri, not only do you provide great information, wisdom, balance and a generally great service to the readers at hand, YOU ARE SUBSTANTIALLY YOUNGER AND BETTER LOOKING THAN THIS JERK.

Now, IamI, if you don't straighten out your twisted venom on this board, I will be too happy to provide much fuller details on you because now I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU OPERATE.

Guest BrunoGaucho

Well guys here I am as somebody said I am living near by São Paulo and I will stay here for while but I am taking outcalls in Sao Paulo Rio and other cities in Brazil or any other place except USA.

But I didn´t disapear And I can answer your e-mails as soon as I can

I am not witting this English yet but pretty soon I will be able to do it, for the moment I have one person helping me with foreign languages because I have received lot of invitations out of Brazil and lot of e-mails from different countries, but everyone who wants to e-mail me I will promptly answer. Thank you for visiting my site

and I am still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bye and show up.

;-)

So, IamI, does that stand for Imelda am Imelda? You're not listening.

All we're asking is that you take your super-bitch somewhere else (maybe the Phillipines?) or participate in this forum in the spirit of good will and help for which it was created. And I don't think anyone is worried about the legal clout you can afford on your pension.

>Oblitered? Ask Miss Tri the librarian to help you spell or

>learn new words, O HOMUS LITERATUS!

OBLITERATED I can spell; my mind was faster than my fingers, and I must admit-- I failed to recheck before posting.

What do you get from all of this? Perhaps our attention!

Starting today-- 09.25.02--"SAVE IT"! You've become a complete nuisance, and I think from now on when I see your posts I'll blatantly ignore them! A Libra believes in peace and harmony and a complete balancing of the "act"!

Archived