Trouble in Paradise?

trilingual
This topic is 7943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Thunderbuns

RE: Trouble ...? Paradise...? Whose...?

>I thought to myself, "doesn't this sound familiar, like a

>certain group of old queens........Did Tri and his gang have

>a sex change perhaps." :+

Like I said before - this guy's TOTALLY delusional.......

Now he's hearing imaginary conversations.

It must be due to all the struggles his family went through over the centuries.

Thunderbuns

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then, Seaguy, if what you cited today is definitely how you feel and believe-- why the volumes of responses in regard to the Brasilian "hot houses"? You do not necessarily need to respond to my query, for this thread has alread received heaps and heaps, and it's time to PUT THE DEBATE to BED!

Seaguy, you MUST have a lot of time on your hands to devote to this forum and to this particular thread! Come on, man! "Hang it up!" "Get a grip!"

It all boils down to divergent views possessed by those who are adamant! It appears that what one writes that differs from yours receives more and more and vice versa, so ALL MEN, do you think it is time to STOP DEBATING and debating?

Most of us disgree with Seaguy's premises and philosophies, so lets end this endless, unsolvable rehashing of this issue which has gone on for over seven days...

Guest Thunderbuns

and it's time to PUT THE DEBATE to BED!

I agree - the horse has been flogged far beyond the point of death.

But......... if the thread is getting to you - why not just skip all further posts?

Thunderbuns

Guest SeaGuy

I fully agree as I am tired of it as well. I've made my point, just thought I would end on an "up note" with a bit of parody. Nothing gets a point across faster than holding up a funhouse mirror to something. THE END!:)

Archived