BRUNO GAUCHO is coming to the US

Guest Brazil Nut
This topic is 7964 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why the skeptics? Is this country and some of its people above the actionss as cited by the respondent? There is a lot of unscrupulous activity perpetrated by the US govenment under the guide of "we're instilling democracy-- we're the land of the free and the home of the brave!" I'll stop here! CIA FBI check them out!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're getting pretty far off topic in this thread, but since we're all grown-ups here let's grow-up and accept some of less lovely truths about the U.S. of A., like its current unelected government, its rotten-to-the-core corporate culture, law enforcement agencies like the LAPD or NYPD (who may have been heroic on 9/11 but were much less so covering up for each other after brutalizing Abner Louima), and on and on. . . So why would it come as a surprise that INS behaves badly to foreigners? There have been many news reports over the years about how it treats people it detains. This isn't exactly "new" news.

As a fed I know there are lots of good people in government who went into public service with high ideals and who really are trying to do the right thing. It's unfortunate that there are enough bad apples (and certain rotting barrels of them, like INS) that they manage to undermine all the good everyone else tries to accomplish. Sigh. . .

RE: this discussion

Important as it may be, what does all this have to do with Bruno Gaucho, except very indirectly?

Shouldn't it be in its own thread, and in another, more appropriate place like the Lounge, where it will get more attention?

Why hijack this thread? :(

Guest Ernani

RE: this discussion

Yes, I agree. This thread is taking another direction.

This is why I created a new one entitled

"ATROCITIES IN AMERICAN AIRPORTS", and it got few replies,

since it seems everything about this subject was already written in this thread }>

Even so, check the "Atrocities..." thread.

Archived