Goin to Rio, Too

Guest chase123
This topic is 7963 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: for non-Portuguese readers

Thanks, Dick

I used the address for translation and had Fabiano's pg. translated into English. After reading what he wrote and viewing his fabulous pics again, I became more and more intrigued about venturing into this land of "beauties" and enjoy him and others to the fullest extent.

I appreciate everyting the respondents have mentioned; I hope some of them are in Brazil when I am, for I would like to meet them personally.

Guest Verde

RE: Twins at Estacao

In response to Tomcal #20. The twins are tops (but this may change I guess depending on situation). I've only been with Rodrigo (older one). A travel companion, who's strictly bottom, had threesomes with the twins every day...and he was very very satisfied. I understand intimate touching/sex between the two brothers is taboo. I don't think either one will agree to bottom while the other is around. Individually or together the twins are really terrific, superb in what they do in bed within their restrictions. They're also such nice guys, the type you could trust.

• 1 month later...
Guest miguelmiche1

fabiano et al

>I used the address for translation and had Fabiano's pg.

>translated into English. After reading what he wrote and

>viewing his fabulous pics again, I became more and more

>intrigued about venturing into this land of "beauties" and

>enjoy him and others to the fullest extent.

>

>I appreciate everyting the respondents have mentioned; I

>hope some of them are in Brazil when I am, for I would like

>to meet them personally.

axiom2001: do you mind sharing the address of this fabiano web site. thanks.

p.s. see most of you in rio in early august, en route to the country's marvelous northeast coast.

Guest miguelmiche1

RE: fabiano

whoops,never mind. hadn't realized that fabiano is another pen name for "bruno gaucho."

hello from Brazil!!

Hello, all! I am in Brazil again and there is no doubt that this place is paradise for older guys who like to spend time with younger men...with BEAUTIFUL younger men, that is. I have been going to Meio Mundo, baths not far from downtown Rio, and have been loving it! I went tonight a little later than usual and was going to go in when the guy I wanted to worship--a light-skinned black man with a perfect body, a beautiful face, and a real hefty mouthful of mushroom cockhead--was just leaving so we went off to a hotel. After taking me to paradise for the third time in three days (his kisses drive me wild as he slowly, insistently, works his perfect pink tongue into my mouth!), we grabbed a cab so he could get to the bus station and home to his wife. And after dropping Rodrigo at the bus station, AMAZINGLY, the cabbie--a great looking young black man himself, asked how I liked Brasil, and if I had found love there. I said not love, but lots of sex and he started talking about how easy sex is in Brasil. I was sure he was hinting, so just before we got to my stop I propositioned him, figuring, the risk was a good one because he must have recognized what I was up to with Rodrigo and wanted to make some extra reals for himself that night. He pretended to be surprised when I told him I'd love to "chupar"(to suck him), but the act didn't last long and off we went to a different cheap hotel and I discovered all over again what makes Brasil the greatest place on earth: it isn't soccer or Carnaval; it's the perfect men and their easy availability. I told the guy he had given me the best taxi ride of my life! Imagine! Sucking a black taxi driver in Rio for just a few bucks! He liked telling me to suck more and suck harder and he came, moaning, exploding into my mouth. He must have been holding it for a few days because he was loaded!! Anyway, I asked him if he knew when I got into the cab with Rodrigo that I might end up on my kees to him, too. He smiled and said he thought so...The moral of the story? No matter how hard it is, save your money, learn to speak some Portuguese, and get yourself down here! I'll be seeing Rodrigo again tomorrow afternoon and and my cabbie on Monday...just another report from Paradise!

RE: hello from Brazil!!

Marco, you are a true inspiration to us all. ;-) I'm coming to Rio in October and was wondering which sauna you like the most? I'm staying on Copacabana Beach and am close to Roger's and Estacao.

By the way, for any of you guys planning to visit Rio and want to learn Portuguese, I found a tape series on Amazon.com called Pimsleur Quick and Simple Brazilian Portuguese. It is surprisingly easy to learn from and teaches you conversational Portuguese in question and answer form. I found it to be the best I've seen. Bom dia.

RE: hello from Brazil!!

PLEASE let's not re-start the "do you swallow" discussion here! I think it got discussed to death over in the Deli (or was it the Lounge?).

Many thanks for the report on Meio Mundo. I've been curious about it, but never got around to trying it. Sounds like I'll have to add it to my list! Your taxi adventure sounds typical, too. Of course, you got lucky; most of the time when I get in a cab in Rio, the driver isn't anybody I'd be interested in! But there have been the occasional gorgeous exceptions. Bottom line with Brazilians is that it seems that very few of them won't play around as long as it's where nobody they know will ever find out, and as long as they don't get fucked (crossing that Brazilian boundary between "fooling around" and being gay). It looks like you've learned the discreet art of Brazilian "straight" male cruising! You'll be totally incorrigible from now on! ;-)

Archived