the sexiest man in Rio

Lucky
This topic is 8136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Given all the attention firefighters have had this year, it won't be a surprise that the sexiest man in Rio is a rescue worker.

Last Thursday, the surf was very high and two boys got caught too far out.

ALong comes the helicopter, a young stud in a modest swinsuit steps on the rail and performs a beautiful dive into the daring waters. He secures one kid with a buoy, and takes the other to the basket that has been let down by his team. In goes the boy, over to the sand, saveone!

The next boy is rescued in the same manner, both able to walk onshore.

The rescue basket is hoisted up and a rope drops for our macho hero. He skittles up that rope so fast, both shimmering in the wwind. Soon, he is inside the cabin and off to snare new boys who take too much water.

As I watched his sexy body blow away, my thoughts were also blowin in the wind.

I hope you get Lucky and the next guy to save you from your pretzel is going to be this hot rescue knight. Maybe you should go further away from the shore and act as if in distress...

Greetings from Rio! (First chance to get on-line since I've been here.) You're not the only one lusting after the life-guards. They're a major local sex symbol! The cute younger brother on "Uga-Uga" was training to be a life-guard. . . They're a branch of the local fire department, also an object of much local lustful fantasy! :9

• 2 weeks later...

See my review today on Leo. I would put him up against anyone for the title! Walking down the beach with him heads spin - male and female. And while taking the review picture in the park, two uniformed policemen were absolutely hitting on him.

Archived