suggestions for next vacation

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 6233 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been going to montreal for the last three years now when vacation time rolls around. Have always had a great time..But I have always wanted to go to Europe. Can anyone recommend a good place for a first time Euro-visitor to go which will allow for sightseeing/tourist stuff in the day, and plenty of sex fun in the evening? I will have one week, and would appreciate a place (if there is one) which will not break the bank...I am planning next vacation for around Sept/Oct, but then will also be looking for next spring (or US spring) around April/May.. Any help would be appreciated. BTW, I go more for the young, slim twink types. Thanks

Hi, Lurker --

>I have been going to montreal ...Have always had a great time..

We know! :-) :9

>would appreciate a place (if there is one) which will not break the bank...

The euro is now at $1.35. The pound is now $1.99. You might want to reconsider. Or try somewhere outside the euro zone (Albania?).

>I am planning next vacation for around Sept/Oct

Airfares and hotels go down somewhat in October. Once you find the location you want, you might want to try priceline.

I'm looking forward to the more substantive replies to your questions!

--new

Prague probably fits most first-timers' mental image of what Europe should look like, and is still somewhat cheaper than western Europe, but not much. On my first trip to Europe (admittedly many, many years ago), I fell permanently in love with Amsterdam, although it is now quite expensive and the old "boy bars" are pretty much gone. Berlin is the sex capital of Europe now, and has much of interest to see and do, but it is not as picturesque as the other two cities, and is probably even more expensive. All three cities can be somewhat bleak weatherwise, however, outside high summer (I've experienced early October snow in both Berlin and Prague).

Archived