God I love clients like this

Guest sdmuscl4hire
This topic is 8240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Those things have always been a part of the business. I do think that the inernet may have increased them, but, on the other hand, wouldn't it also decrease them if one were to always ask a map making site before one left the apartment/office for an address one had never been to before?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>He calls & says he has to meet within the hour for a 2-hour appointment and "Could you dress like a lumberjack?"<

To paraphrase a classic Python skit:

I'm a lumberjack and I'm O.K.

I sleep all night and I work all day.

I cut down trees.

I eat my lunch.

I go to the lavatory.

On Wednesdays I go shoppin'

And have buttered scones for tea.

I cut down trees. I skip and jump.

I like to press wild flowers.

I put on women's clothing

And hang around in bars.

I cut down trees. I wear high heels,

Suspendies, and a bra.

I wish I'd been a girlie,

Just like my dear Papa.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm O.K.

I sleep all night and I work all day.

Freaky Frday

I feel your pain:0)Guy contacted me this afternoon--cool conversation, business man pix & seemed session serious...so we exhanged numbers, spoke & set everything up for an outcall. I arrived early(a 35 minutes crosstown drive) to his apt. complex parking lot & phoned him to say I was outside. Guess what? Got the machine--knocked on door few times...no answer as well as called from the door...no answer & no machine. Finished errands in Midtown Atlanta & phoned one last time to leave a message that I wasnt a No Show...machine this time! LOL <He had mentioned "TINA" during the conversation...as my pal says,"She may have beat his ass down!"> You gotta love those AOL bullshitters. But he seemed legit.

Attempted to go out on an evening appiointment--car wont start. LOL Dude was cool & made it an incall. Went very well but screw this day! I'm having a beer<G>

Hope everyone's day went well:0)

John

Archived