Does Zachary in Philadelphia exist?

Philly Guy
This topic is 5685 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And Dawson certainly isn't "Super Hung"

Which is why I said the stats don't match up, but it wouldn't be the first time a working boy exaggerated his attributes. Dawson isn't 6 foot either or uncut. But I think someone has misappropriated a picture of Dawson or maybe it is "Dawson". But then the question is why post an ad if you aren't going to respond to phone calls or emails?

The face...the chin....the abs/belly button...look like Dawson to me....but that's just my opinion.

And the necklace in this pic looks the same...but I don't know where the Rentboy pic came from because it wasn't lifted from CorbinFisher.com

http://imageevent.com/timmo57/theboysofcorbinfisher/andyhondaanddawson?p=19&n=1&m=24&c=4&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=9

RE: Does Zachary in Philadelphia exist? now in NYC

>So has anybody been in contact with hot looking stud or

>possible fake who is now listed on RB in NYC? Thanks

I have been trading texts but when I suggested that he may be using someone elses pics he went raadio silent

RE: Does Zachary in Philadelphia exist? now in NYC

Well I guess the question of pics is the key ......

"I saw your ad on RB and was interested in getting together. Do you have additional pictures? When are you avilable for in calls and what are your rates?"

I only sent the above email ealier today but havn't heard back anything.

Archived