Handsummuscle36 in Phoenix

mmk
This topic is 5852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone had any experiences with this guy?

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=156286&Login=handsummuscle36

He is traveling to my city in June and I was thinking about scheduling something with him. There are no reviews on this site about him (at least none that I could find). I was just wondering if anyone ever met up with him and what the experience was like. Thanks.

Very hot guy. Sorry to say our paths have not crossed. He seems well worth a chance even without recommendations. Please let us know how it all works out and consider giving him a shove in the directon of NY.

I have never seen a purplekow;

I never hope to see one;

I can tell you anyhow;

I'd rather see than be one

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror

Guest andrewd

I have a client in San Francisco that wanted a three way. I gave him several options based on his tastes and he chose Handsummuscle36(Paul). I had contacted Paul previously about another possible 3 way and we stayed in contact, but had never met. He was always easy to contact, carried on a great conversation, and was a nice guy.

He arrived at my clients hotel on time and looking exactly as he does in his pictures. Paul is a very good looking, masculine guy. His body is 'thick' as someone noted here in their post here, but in the good muscled way. Btw it is possible to stay in good shape even at '37' w/o getting 'bulky'! ;) lol! He's body is naturally smooth, beefy, and thick....as is his equipment! ;) If you like 'em big, but not muscle bound he's your guy! Oh yeah, that muscle butt is just that, muscle and VERY nice!

He's a great guy from my perspective and my client was very pleased as well. Paul has a fun, sexy personality and I think you would enjoy his company very much.

Hope that is helpful!

>Ari..Rather than "assumptions"...I am sure

>"someone" will be reporting on the actual status of

>that Muscle Butt! Especially since he will be passing thru NYC

>in June. ;-)

According to his listed schedule he will be in Pittsburgh from the beginning to the middle of the month and in Cleveland from the middle of the month until June 26. No mention of NY. If you have extra info JT spill it please.

Archived