Best Duo I've ever had - TJ and Johnny Castle

rentingdad
This topic is 5952 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been known to hire 2,3 sometimes 4 guys for group scenes in the past and have had some amazing times with that arrangement.

However, I think I've found the best duo in all my years of hiring.

Last weekend for the third time I've spent the weekend with TJ (Scott Anthony of Gaiety fame) and Johnny Castle from LA.

The sex with these guys is amazing and the hanging out times is just as good.

Best 48 hours I've ever invested in.

Best 48 hours I have ever invested in...yes, yes, yes, we know. You keep telling us how often you get to pair up with these exclusive guys. The Strip Club Forum should devote a monument to you.

I am very happy that you have the money to do this. Since your post doesn't tell us any details as to why this is such a good investment on your part, I assume it is just to remind us that you are a rich guy and I'm not. Hey, it's a free country...brag all you want!

Good Question Mr ProHands... Alot of well known and Hunky "Stripper's" are just that! Stripper's with a Stage Presence, which is very cool if that's your thing.

"Working It" more than that or even a "Muscle Worship" Gig for some Guys.. just doesn't work for them in Private, IF any reciprication is expected.

That's why there were Gaiety PRIVATE Strip's and there were Gaiety Pvt Strip's with Benefits! ;-)

I don't get into muscle worship or stand and pose. I only hire guys for SEX. Active, hot, sex.

Those of you who have hired TJ in the past know the kind of privates he gave during his Gaiety days -- that hasn't changed at all - and Johnny adds a great deal to the mix.

Guest zipperzone

>I am very happy that you have the money to do this. Since your

>post doesn't tell us any details as to why this is such a good

>investment on your part, I assume it is just to remind us

>that you are a rich guy and I'm not. Hey, it's a free

>country...brag all you want!

Maybe he's just the ghost of RockHard.

"The sex with these guys is amazing and the hanging out times is just as good."

From personal experience I know it's not easy to find that "perfect duo", but congratulations to you on finding one.

Having talked with you, TJ, and JC at the 20 Club, I can see why it works. You treat the guys well and they get along great.

Hope you continue to have many more happy duos. Keep me posted on your next 20 Club visit.

Coop (**)

Thanks Cooper for the kind words.

Yes I've done a lot of group/duo scenes in the past and finding the right blend of chemistry, sex appeal, personality and looks is sometimes very difficult.

Then when you find the guys that meet the above you have to worry about whether they will get along - and in my case not just for an hour or two but for a weekend - in a hotel room, out and about in clubs, etc.

TJ and Johnny get along great with each other and with me and that's what matters in my book.

Of course it doesn't hurt that they are two of the hottest and sexual guys I've ever met!

:)

Archived