411 Fernando from NYC

Gar1eth
This topic is 6065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy has some pretty good reviews and is coming to Dallas. I was wondering whether any forum contributors had seen him. Also do you think the review by Thumper is the same Thumper who used to post frequently here?

Here is the link if I haven't forgotten how to do this--

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=124837&Location=299&

Thanks,

Gman

Well all I can tell you is his body is as muscular as it looks. He does do body building contests but really he is not bulky as you might think. He does everything natural and works on cardio as well. His personality is wonderful, he can be caring and loving or a real dynamo. I have review coming for him. Now for me he was a top. But I have been in multi-person session where he was versatile and I can assure he knows how to take it as well as give it. I recommend him to the hilt. I have been with him four times. His rates are very reasonable for a NY guy and book him longer and they are even better and he is worth it.

>This guy has some pretty good reviews and is coming to

>Dallas. I was wondering whether any forum contributors had

>seen him. Also do you think the review by Thumper is the same

>Thumper who used to post frequently here?

>

>Here is the link if I haven't forgotten how to do this--

>

>

>http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=124837&Location=299&

>

>

>

>Thanks,

>Gman

>

>Very very nice guy and very hot body. I saw him several times about two years ago. He travelled by train to my home and never asked for any additional money. We always went out for a meal and usually that meal was sandwiched between two sessions. No clock watcher, I paid for the sessions and not for the socialization. He bottomed for me well and enthusiastically. He was rough when I wanted that and gentle at other times. Very nice kissing and cuddling. Intelligent and quite well versed on many topics, I would say I enjoyed his mind as much as his body but that would be a big lie. His body is fantastic, smooth muscular and very sexy. After your session you may be asking him to consider moving to Texas.

>

>

>

>

>>Also do you think the review by Thumper is the same

>>Thumper who used to post frequently here?

>>

>

>It is I :-)

>

>And you will LOVE Fernando. Enjoy!

Thumper,

Thanks for answering but what happened to the bunny avatar?

IF you can't say anything nice then ....

An admitted admirer of Thumper--boy I wish I had his stamina.

Gman

Archived