New Calvin Klein ad

Lucky
This topic is 8195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Marky Mark has moved on to better things, although his poster hangs over my computer. Today, however, I saw a Calvin Klein Body ad in the new Vanity Fair that is about as sexy as you will see in a mainstream magazine. Maybe it's been printed elsewhere, but it is on the fifth page of VF, and well worth a peek at the newstand. Does anybody know who the model is?

Guest Gentle Dude

I don't subscribe to V/F nor do I have a copy of the NY times since I live in the West Coast, but if you're talking about a solo underwear ad, then more than likely it's Wilhelmina's top male model Nelson Vance. I believe he has most of the solo campaign ads for CK this year. He also appears in some of the CK ads in GQ.

Marcus Schenkenberg's (sp?) nude CK ad and U.S. Olympian Tim Hinthaus' underwear ad are also hot, hot hot. :) Although my all-time favorite CK model is Antonio Sabato Jr.

GD

Guest exFratBoy

>And, just enough bush to make it homoerotic. }>

>

>Dick

Yup. One of my favorite things was a few years ago when A&F had shopping bags with one of the incredibly homoerotic Bruce Weber pictures on it. And the guy was showing major bush. Hilarious to watch straight guys (and old ladies, for that matter) reacting to the bag and having to carry it around the mall with them.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DavidofNYC

Did anyone see this model at Macy's yesterday? He is Australian, gorgeous, and delightfully packed! I was not able to get there, so was looking for a report!

There is a story in SFGate.com today about Austin's appearance at the SF Macy's. He was pretty popular, getting about 60% gay men to attend. However, he gave the standard line about he likes girls, but, of course, he doesn't have one at the moment.

And his agent would not let him answer the question if that packed pouch was all real!

• 2 weeks later...

Travis appears in another ad in the November GQ. While the full, front on shot is very sexy, I think the Polo underwear model (at p.144) has a better body.

I made a mistake!!!!

His name is Travis, not Austin!

His unposed pic in last week's HX magazine shows a very unlikable (to me smile. He is better looking with his mouth shut! (Yes, I know, they say that about me too.)

And I don't get GQ...

Archived