411 on Brazilian/Indian mix guy

gregkidman
This topic is 6173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I took one for the team. I went to see him last Friday. He is exactly as his pictures. Very friendly with a really nice smile.

I think it was a personality clash -- I usually like guys who just moan their pleasure and use body language to move away from what we don't like and move towards to stuff we do like. Interact like animals. He was just very verbal instead. "do you like this? do you like that?" every two minutes. Just shut up and go with the flow, man.

His dick is exactly like his pictures -- thick. Suck it for three seconds and it gets rock hard. I had fun playing with it.

He is 5'5" and I am 6'2" I normally don't care about the height but there was one thought that popped in my mind and I couldn't get it out of my mind: I am fooling around with a hairy smurf.

After that thought, I couldn't 'get into it' so I started to wind things down. He was perplexed but took it in stride.

So, my experience is a solid 'B' -- not fantastic, but not bad either.

YMMV,

Greg

Archived