My favorite 4 butts in London

EXPAT
This topic is 6463 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SilverDollar

I have also always had a great time with Darryl in NYC then London. He did get a couple bad reviews, which maybe is a chemistry issue. He was always polite, accomodating and a very hot bottom for me. Did some memorable wrestling scenes with a couple other youung muscle boys. Great body, though I am over a year and a half out of date.

• 2 weeks later...

Status Update

Just a quick update on the working guys featured in Expat's photo, taken some time ago, I think...

Jas is retired. He was an enthusiastic bottom.

Fredd is still working, but uses a variety of names. He did have good reviews uniformly. He advertises on Rentboy as Giordano and through an agency, Suited and Booted as Gabriel. You can check him in the photos: he has huge pecs. Still a well muscled body.

Enzo is also working witha variety of names and as mentioned earlier, he advertises in Gay Times. Via Suited and Booted, he works as Guil. Under the name of Enzo, he had some good reviews here but under another name (Luigi) one bad, where he asked a respected poster for extra money for cumming. Not as handsome as he once was.

Mario is still working, using only that name. Thoroughly nice guy, versatile, well muscled but with a rapidly receding hairline.

Darryl is still working and advertising under that name. Still in good shape but probably aged 36-38 now.

Archived